Wanna be Star?!?!?!

Society
Freelancer
Salsa UberNuuber Latino
Yo yo yo yo its me Salsa UberNuuber Latino!!

:wtg:

I got awesome idea ( at least i think it is) and i hope this start work out!! If this work there is new profession made in Entropia Universe :yay:

Soooo the thing in short: U feel like u would want to stream u gameplay ?? But u hardware or internet connection wont let u reach the quality u would want to have?? :(

Fear not!! I found a solution :boxer: I WILL STREAM FOR U!!

When u know, when u can stream and U have time for it, u can contact me and we can check my calender and pick time for you!!

Meanwhile my streaming roll for u, i remove my own dashboard and follow u like crazy hahaha I can also fap u with my ubernuuber super hyper dyper faps lol (Vivo T10 and Reg chip IV, hopefully i can buy better stuff someday)

Also, i will help u to setup your Paypal account and while i stream for u.. Some1 maybe can feel in they hearth that they want to support u with some Dollars $, if u get get Donation like 10$ its all yours not for me ^^

This is new profession soo... actually i dont know what to ask, but i think base price 50ped/Hour wont be too lot ask (Price can go lower or higher in future.. ofc wont chance middle of stream lmao deal is a deal)

*This service works best for hunters, i think of course if u want to dance or just chill out its okey for me lmao

*If someone want to make add for they LA and events (I will run wild on your LA while there is event and check players and of course add commentary 2 your competition (u must give me free ticket to enter so i can see standing and read chat))

What i provide for U:

1.Good quality Streaming (Chat,Donation collection chance,Music with song request, Followers who are my family :)

2. Dischord channel( if u use mic, u can talk in your stream with viewers/followers)

3. If u wanna do Giveaways i can provide tools for it

4.Hilarious Commentary for you Stream/Events

5. UberNuuber Healing service lol

What this all cost 4 U :

*50ped/hour normal stream without healing (with healing 10ped extra with current tools)

*100-->ped /event (depends from time, we make deal, when u PM me) with commentary and roaming in Landarea

*Tips are more than welcome :)

Extra feature:
*If u wanna hire me and my own stream gameplay on your LA or event´s contact me with PM and we can talk more

This Is Your Chance 2 Be Star!!!:wtg:

ps: I take right to chance details/price of my service in future, of course i will inform from them clearly and if there is deal made, deal price is : What we agree when making deal, it wont go higher while we work..

ps: My English is not best, but i try my best lmao

ps: If this sound like Cra*p just say it and lets shoot bird down fast lmao

edit: Mod, i know my signature picture is too big , i will try fix it fast ^^

Last edited:
In which way are you an official streamer?

Usually the word "official" in entropia menas that you are employed by MA or the planet partner where you do your work (such as arkadia, neverdie studios/rocktropia etc). Or if you are an official streamer during an event that you are contracted by the event promotor or land area owner.

MA now has official streamers. AFAIK there are 3 atm. They were chosen by MA to promote the game.

MA now has official streamers. AFAIK there are 3 atm. They were chosen by MA to promote the game.

There are more than 3, there are 8 actually, myself included.

Edit: Wooo 3,000 posts on PCF :D

Last edited:
I didn't even know there was such a thing as "Official Streamers". How do you become one?

I didn't even know there was such a thing as "Official Streamers". How do you become one?

I was told you're invited via a PM on Twitch. So I guess you actually have to start streaming first and wait for MA to contact you.

I was told you're invited via a PM on Twitch. So I guess you actually have to start streaming first and wait for MA to contact you.

Oh that's interesting, ND did something during champions leauge. Getting people to stream and even win prizes. I guess this is another promotional idea to get more gamers involved.

Oh that's interesting, ND did something during champions leauge. Getting people to stream and even win prizes. I guess this is another promotional idea to get more gamers involved.

The purpose is to attract/retain new players.

MA gives all their official streamers ISIS LSB 1 (L) Knives (26 PED TT) for giveaways, as well as the ability to give away $5 Starter Packs.

Let's hope this comes from their advertising budget and not the loot pool :laugh:

Sorry for late response, was looking better chair for my computer "box" :) BUT could not find 1 :(

By official streamer, i mean i am official streamer :)

And yes MA/Rektnation contact u... if they want make u official streamer

Knife and Starter pack´s Giveaways are provided by MA its sooo awesome...Hopefully we see more stuff like this :)

Yes, MA want to make game more well known and support us streamers, who are doing our best to spread info about our lovely Entropia Universe

Streamers are like normal players using they own peds etc. and Yes we can go broke too (didint ask it but u was thinking this) :lolup:

Back