Uber: I did it again :D

das

Elite
Society
The Ministry
dasouth Genious dasouth
Hi,

Been I while since I was able to post here & tbh never thought it would happen on such 'small' mob.
Guess this shows there's hope for all level of players.
Was doing pretty well on eviscerators untill last week but being so close to the end of the quest, I decided to push true.
Well, I'm happy to say it paid off.

Need to do a pricecheck on the gun but then it will most likely be up for sale so I can do an upgrade or 2 for myself.

Sorry for the bad screenshot, should really fix it so I can make full screen shots again but like I said, really wasn't expecting this.

Das

Hahaha and we talked about this less than 24 hours ago! So sick!

Big grats!

hehe nice find man

vdeactivated

Last edited:
gratz! nice one! :cool:

Congrats, amazing loot!!

after all that negativity in the forum, mixed feelings towards to this "doing it again"
Helena anyone?

after all that negativity in the forum, mixed feelings towards to this "doing it again"
Helena anyone?

Think we both know you need to shoot to get loot..
Sure, I complain sometimes (alltough it's been a while since I posted about TT returns).. on the otherhand, when I get a good loot I don't mind sharing it either. Even when I know how some ppl will respond.

Alright I thought you were in a break since may last year but the break ended start of the year it seems, so congratz :)
Think we both know you need to shoot to get loot..

Reactions: das
Gratz man! :yay:
Nie neuten nie pleuje

Big gz and now thats a proper welcome back gift
You know the rule tho

5% for soc
5% for me to share the mob
10% for me to share the location
10% for me advises
70% for all other expenses

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Goe gedaan jongen !

think we both know you need to shoot to get loot..
Sure, i complain sometimes (alltough it's been a while since i posted about tt returns).. On the otherhand, when i get a good loot i don't mind sharing it either. Even when i know how some ppl will respond.

all the time !!

Gratz nice loot

Gratz Bastard! :yay: 1 more unl to the list! you looted a few of them so far... next time you team with me right?:laugh:

Gratz on the UL Gun.

lol.....well done Das.

Rick

Haha, I thought that was from Kerberos....must learn read text and global messages in screenshots :D

Grats to that nice find :)

Back