What would you like to watch on stream?

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
Hello everyone!

In conjunction to my other thread regarding Entropia streamers, I want to open a discussion to see what people find most exciting to watch when viewing an Entropia Universe stream. When I streamed last, I got a lot of positive feedback which was awesome and I'm glad that my stream was fun for everyone involved. In order to continue this positive trend, I want to be pro-active and understand what other people would like to see.

For those who have not viewed my stream before, I have posted a few details about it below, and you can visit my live broadcasts (or previous broadcasts when offline) through my twitch channel here:

www.twitch.tv/lunatyck

Ies0dTr.png

What are my goals for the stream?
My main goal for my stream is to promote Entropia Universe, grow my twitch following, and provide a fun, educating, and exciting stream for people to enjoy at their leasure.

How do I achieve my goal?
I strive to always have my mic and webcam on, and always stream in 720P @ 60 FPS for a nice, smooth video stream. Furthermore, I love to have an active chat so I always try to intrigue others to join in on the conversation, or start up good topics to go along with my grinding. Finally, I plan on posting some highlights to youtube and other video sharing channels to reduce redundancy and increase EU related content on multiple channels.

What are the benefits of watching my stream?
The main benefit is you get to see my beautiful face and listen to my seductive voice :dunce:

But really, I have always done giveaways on my stream, even before my time as an official Entropia Universe streamer. So if you're a non-depositor or like to win some free things, then that is enough reason for you to hang out. Furthermore, I have been around for quite some time (11 years) so I have a decent amount of knowledge about the game, and how it has progressed over time, which may help answer some of your questions. Finally, you can pick up some new things or learn from my mistakes when you play, which can benefit you in the long run as well.

What does following on twitch do?
For me, it helps me get closer to possibly becoming a partner with twitch, which would allow me to get a subscribe button. But that is a long ways away, so mainly following is more beneficial to you than for me. Following will allow you to get notifications when I am online and streaming on Twitch, which in turn allows you to tune in more and miss out less on giveaways and such.

Now that you know more about my stream and what I offer, here is where I ask you a few questions.

1) Have you ever visited Twitch? If so, how often?

2) While on Twitch, have you ever watched streams of Entropia? If so, how often? Are there any streams you regularly watch?

3) Would you prefer to watch streams of Entropia on other channels (YouTube Gaming, HitBox, etc.) over Twitch? If so, which ones and why?

4) Since I am primarily a hunter, do you prefer to watch hunting streams or other professions (mining/crafting/etc)? Explain why.

5) I am a melee hunter. Do you like watching melee hunters over other types of hunters (lasers/hg/MF/etc.)? If so, why?

6) When watching hunting streams, what mobs would you prefer to watch (if any) and why?

7) What would you describe as the ideal stream on Twitch? I.e. What are things that you look for when watching streams of Entropia? (Quality of video, webcam, giveaways, etc)?

8) What day of the week and time of the day (include timezone) would you find yourself most likely to watch an Entropia stream?

9) What are things you do not like about Entropia streams on Twitch and how would you suggest that I avoid them?

Aaaand finally...

In my last stream, we came up with a good idea that I will follow through on next weekend (10-JUN-2016 to 12-JUN-2016), which is a beacon run with my fellow twitch followers. Since many people do not run beacons or have never been in one since the old days (or ever), this will be exciting for most people.

10) Besides this beacon run, what else would you like to see on stream that involves a group activity with fellow followers?

Thank you so much!!

no replies bump :(

1) I don't watch often, perhaps once in two weeks for half an hour. Most often I'd pick up one of streams via Entropiaplanets (edit: they've broken that page now :().

2) Don't remember watching any other games.

3) No, twitch is fine so far.

4) I'm interested, in that particular order, in:
  • exploring locations where I haven't been myself,
  • instances,
  • wave events,
  • big amp mining,
  • big mob hunting.
I don't watch my own crafting, don't think I'm ever going to watch someone else crafting. :silly2:

5) I'm afraid melee might make it harder to get a good overview of team activities as you can't stay a bit behind. If I'm wrong, the better.

6) Big mobs but not the same mob over and over.

7) I prefer streams where people move around and do different things. Don't care about giveaways. (I never participate in chat btw)

8) Around 2 pm GMT and 8 pm GMT, any day of the week.

9) I don't like reading PMs of other people, use a covered window please. Also, I don't like 1st person but barely anyone does that.

10) The Duke wave event on Cyrene. (although I might elect to take part instead of watching :))

Last edited:
Naked ladies and boorums or gtfo

I want to watch huge HoFs on stream.

Naked ladies and boorums or gtfo
Now that I think about it, I should hunt only boorums on stream. It's just a shame you can't attack creatures with creature capsules..

I want to watch huge HoFs on stream.
So... explosive IV crafting 24/7? :D I'll try to gear more towards big mobs or event mobs as that seems to be on the list for people.

Keep the responses comin'! (Except you 5 dolla, you can stay away)

Now that I think about it, I should hunt only boorums on stream. It's just a shame you can't attack creatures with creature capsules..

So... explosive IV crafting 24/7? :D I'll try to gear more towards big mobs or event mobs as that seems to be on the list for people.

Keep the responses comin'! (Except you 5 dolla, you can stay away)

Let me correct it to huge hunting/mining HoFs :p

Crafting is boring to watch.

1) I don't watch often, perhaps once in two weeks for half an hour. Most often I'd pick up one of streams via Entropiaplanets (edit: they've broken that page now :().

2) Don't remember watching any other games.

3) No, twitch is fine so far.

4) I'm interested, in that particular order, in:
  • exploring locations where I haven't been myself,
  • instances, - especially if you play with viewers ^^
  • wave events,
  • big amp mining,
  • big mob hunting.
I don't watch my own crafting, don't think I'm ever going to watch someone else crafting. :silly2:

5) I'm afraid melee might make it harder to get a good overview of team activities as you can't stay a bit behind. If I'm wrong, the better.

6) Big mobs but not the same mob over and over.

7) I prefer streams where people move around and do different things. Don't care about giveaways. (I never participate in chat btw)

8) Around 2 pm GMT and 8 pm GMT, any day of the week.

9) I don't like reading PMs of other people, use a covered window please. Also, I don't like 1st person but barely anyone does that.

10) The Duke wave event on Cyrene. (although I might elect to take part instead of watching :))

I concur with most of this. Especially the bolded. Iron/IFN mission mobs on Caly or Arkadia are a great way to get me to spam ResidentSleeper in the chat, though.

Thank you for enabling my habitual laziness Haruto :silly2:

In regards to instances, I'm assuming everyone wants to see big instances and not solo hunting small ones... Seems like I need to get my cousin back into Entropia so we can team up and do some harder instances together that I can't solo alone :)

you drunk going full retard :laugh:

you drunk going full retard :laugh:

I've contemplated doing a drunk stream next weekend lol... maybe a shot per global or something who knows. But probably not :p

In regards to instances, I'm assuming everyone wants to see big instances and not solo hunting small ones... Seems like I need to get my cousin back into Entropia so we can team up and do some harder instances together that I can't solo alone :)

Haven't seen a Rocktropia instance streamed in a while! Does Cyrene even have instances? :scratch2:

Watching you solo a lower level one would not be that bad. As long as you can blow through it in a good speed. I've always been curious about how profitable soloing low level instances is.

It just comes back to the point about "doing different things". A 2 hour stream of a team killing mobs in an instance is something I wouldn't watch personally. It's only slightly better than an iron mission grind...

I would probably just tune in at the end to see what the loot was :yup:

Leave the drunk streaming to the 18 year olds, IMO :p

He's a Blackhawks fan. He's already retarded.

:popcorn:

You definitely lose a lot of brain cells from partying so much after winning so many times in recent years...

51NFel-MUzL.jpg

Kaner2.jpg

You definitely lose a lot of brain cells from partying so much after winning so many times in recent years...

51NFel-MUzL.jpg

Kaner2.jpg

*yawn* let me know when you break double digits...

:handjob:

I don't personally watch streams, but some ideas,

Speed running instances

Global switch large mobs (hunt till global then move to next... I used to have fun doing this on Rocktropia with dragons, street kings, demons, things, etc...)

Mass shared loot boss events (like Neverdie and Arkadia do fairly regularly)

Wave events that include different mobs per wave (do they exist?)

Picking up a noob and TP flying while commentating (tour guide style) your routes.

Picking up a noob and TP running old school style on the ground killing mobs on the way with a team.

stream some instances and save them on you tube! i always watch-those - especially when i wanna do them so I have a cheat cheat.

There are so many instances out there to do

Mostly scare jumps also grandpa reaction video to HOFS :smoke:

What-would-you-like-to-watch-on-stream?

- Discovery of MF chips lvl XV to XX.
- Discovery of MF amps
- Enhancement of UL blades by adding bigger TT (fusing two blades of same type + mats, residue)
- Interplanetary wormhole travel
- Using jewelry other than rings like bracelets
- Pet buffs like healing all team
- Space mining
- Fishing, housing, harvesting other resources apart wood.
- Sweating without any tool using original natural powers and abilities.
- Creation of the medicinal products and usage by our paramedics
- Crafting ESI HOFs
- ofc he lie down and she sit...
And many more.
Don't let me wait till 2025, do it in 2016.

In mean time I would like to see vids of all possible cheats and exploits about how to deal financial damage or other type of damage that hurt like loosing time, loosing mind etc to pirates and pkers.

*Please use only in game functions for full screen pics and streaming, third party software is not supported by MA .

Last edited:
I've contemplated doing a drunk stream next weekend lol... maybe a shot per global or something who knows. But probably not :p

I've done a drunk stream, it seemed popular with the viewers. I let the stream viewers come up with the drinking games. You could do shots on globals, shots everytime you die or anything other thousands excuses to take drink:)
Results was a fun night but a terrible sunday morning hangover.

*warning
Dont pass out on live stream, twitch will issue you a ban for "no content" lol.

Why I've not seen you stream for weeks on end then :p

LOL no that didnt happen to me but it has happened to streamers recently. I am on a semi-break as I am very busy RL.

I've done a drunk stream, it seemed popular with the viewers. I let the stream viewers come up with the drinking games. You could do shots on globals, shots everytime you die or anything other thousands excuses to take drink:)
Results was a fun night but a terrible sunday morning hangover.

*warning
Dont pass out on live stream, twitch will issue you a ban for "no content" lol.

lol! Thanks for the headsup. I streamed on Saturday and did a solo run in Aakas 7 which seemed to have some pretty good results on stream (both loot and entertainment wise). I might do a sal'diresh 7 key next time I fire up the stream.. today perhaps?

Back