not working for me today after the new version

After todays update.

At first it looks normal like it is going to load as it goes through the start up screens.
Then it goes to a black screen with the new version number in white at the bottom. Stays that way for 10-15 seconds.
Then I get Connection Failed;
Please check your internet connection and try connecting to the game server again.
Reconnect Quit

I have quit numerous times and tried again. I know it is not my internet connection. That is good.

So, if the servers are down why not have the message say servers down for maintanace instead of trying to blame it on my net connection?

Currently login giving blank screen for me.
Probably the release has corrupted the database.
Hopefully rollback possible or we all start again.
F*!&ng N**bs

Well, just thought I was going to get to play. Got tothe login screen. Trying to login but it keeps telling me wrong email address or password. :p I know I am entering the right info.

I guess they can rollback AWS / Azure but pushing put the fixed client is probably not something planned,
I predict a restart from scratch coming :(

I say, it is a beta .. we need patience

Indeed this is a beta and I do not want to be over critical.
This was however, imho, a newb mistake.
Should not have happened.

Yup, it is a from scratch restart.

Had to do a new fresh critter.

10 Forest Battles a day is still in force. BOOOOOOOO!!!!

I see the chat button is back. But, you have to connect to your Face Book account. Since none of my Face Book friends do this that is a waste, so I did not connect to it.

Keeps saying 'unprocessed error on server side', or 'you entered the wrong e-mail/password'. I did a clean uninstall/reinstall and get the same thing. Tried logging-in through facebook too.

Keeps saying 'unprocessed error on server side', or 'you entered the wrong e-mail/password'. I did a clean uninstall/reinstall and get the same thing. Tried logging-in through facebook too.

I read it above as if they cleaned the database sometime last night.. so you have to create a new account

Yeah, on facebook and ingame

ComPet
7 Std. ·

Dear ComPet Beta Players,

Recently players have experienced some log in difficulties. This is because it was necessary to reset accounts earlier than intended due to an urgent compatibility issue.

The winners of Round 3 were chosen based on rankings held at the point of resetting and will be announced later this afternoon.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

~ Team ComPet

ComPet
3 Std. ·

Hi Guys,

Since we had to end Round 3 early in order to fix a compatibility issue, we’re loading all Beta accounts with 50,000 Ped and 50,000 diamonds to test with till Monday!

Game on!

/Team Compet.

Back