not working for me today after the new version

garci

Old Alpha
Society
NBK
garci bogus more
the check servers, localization, then black screen, then "please check your internet connection"

Same for me

Yup same for me :(

The server is still in maintenance mode, will be up shortly.

check
server is still down
thanks for explanation, i was thinking it was a my problem
cheers

Was only able to install update of compet after uninstalling the old one.. wanted me to update again and again and again..
after i was now able to login.. there was a BIG arrow at the library.. and olivia told me about that skill i should research.. fine by me.. but i had it allready an Level 2.. and no matter what i press.. it hangs there.. i cant do anything.. quit game restart.. i am only allowed to click on the library icon and the play begins again.. researched skill.. hanging.. not even cancel or OK in the Window "Quit to Desktop " are working *whimper*

Was only able to install update of compet after uninstalling the old one.. wanted me to update again and again and again..
after i was now able to login.. there was a BIG arrow at the library.. and olivia told me about that skill i should research.. fine by me.. but i had it allready an Level 2.. and no matter what i press.. it hangs there.. i cant do anything.. quit game restart.. i am only allowed to click on the library icon and the play begins again.. researched skill.. hanging.. not even cancel or OK in the Window "Quit to Desktop " are working *whimper*

i had same issue.. and i had already that quick attack reserced

help :)

stuck on the "equip new ability" tutorial screen, also had quick attack researched already

which is a shame cause raiding works REALLY well now :cool:

if it only would release its hold after all arrows are clicked... why force players something?

Good work MA, good work! :(

is there a key to stop that tutorial?

Stuck in tutorial with quick attack which i already have on lvl2 - cant play - cant test ...

Lol ok :p
Alt + Enter changes from window mode to fullscreen and back

Hm, i am further, but not sure if its my doing.. pressed "Tab+^" + a lot keys.. get programmcode.. restarted and it did go further

Hm, i am further, but not sure if its my doing.. pressed "Tab+^" + a lot keys.. get programmcode.. restarted and it did go further

+rep

This solution is working. Pressing Buttons like a dumb kid really worked for me too.

lol.. tab + alot of keys..

i can try it, also smash the keyboard .. .

i'll update ..

cheers

guys.. also try out clicking the Batch in the ubber left Corner (left to your Name). maybe this worked for me, i'm not sure.. but i didnt get this nice error Code today..

After install forces me to go to a library book to upgrade.
The book cannot be upgraded and then all frozen,
Brilliant update.

@bastage

Okay mashing the buttons has worked for me.
But IMHO releasing this without test FFS !!!!!!

it's a german keyboard and i'm not good to explain.. here a screen what to do

did u press keys when u were stucked inside library window?

Exactly the same(

ok i pressed something, all went white and i continued and pressed all keys.. something happened because i heared the dings sound (when ore move from mine to cash)

.. but it is still all white

i'm in ...

a question... why Oilivia is so stressed by quick attack ? :D
cheers

It is hard to imagine MA getting worse but this one exceeds my 'low' expectations.
Just keep mashing - not sure exactly what I pressed to 'release' me.

Ant

To fix it I uninstalled it. Clean the appdata folder and removed the data from the windows registry. Finally played the tutorial and after that logged back in.

Compet has always hidden your login in the registry
Even after uninstall / cleanup the game finds your previous login.
Very VERY bad practice imho.

server down .. ma is fixing the bug (i suppose)

Please reconnect to server or quit.

I press QUIT

Eventually I kill the process

Hehe Priceless

Back