Vu 0.43.02062016

Juliane

Old Alpha
Society
Supremacy Reign
Juliane Emma Morgan
Pet Info Window.. Tab "Infos": There is an "X" at all places there should be an "'" in the text.

Fight log->Tab Raid: There is a text below the Pet VS Pet Infos: "There have not been any raus battles"..

New Pet Type Icons: They dont fit to the rest of the game.. they render kinda hard and there are to many pixels beside the main object on the icon that makes it look wrong. As i now can very well understand what its meant with the Icon, it just dont look good.

Quests: It still excapes me why the icon, when i'm in the village, is glowing red. Yes, when i'm in Quests window.. there are 2 quests glowing green.. but what has red to do with green.. and why does it constantly glow red when i'm atm not able to do these harder quests?

BTW.. why here Quests and in Entropia Missions..

Last edited:
1) Pinky Patricia ( the pink rabbit) is no more Pink .. to me it she looks brown

2) When i check the infos on veterinarian and stables, script is starts on boundary of image

attachment.php

3) rematch sould give the possibility to heal the pet before it starts

Last edited:
The forest stage 5 beasts, seem to be unbalanced yet and the rare beast 'Spotty' does not seem to fit for stage 5 as it has a level of 4 and is kinda weak. It also shows up way to often.
I was looking forward to kill the new beasts (especially the atrox) but Spotty showed up much more likely - so i have fought Spotty alot and didnt get to see some of the new beasts at all.

I can´t even login, getting "you´ve entered the wrong email or password"...have they reset everything again? :scratch2:

ehmm .. .

i entered with new adventure option ...

it went all good.. and actually i have : 50 k peds and 50k diamonds...

for sure i can test all fast now :D

ehmm .. .

i entered with new adventure option ...

it went all good.. and actually i have : 50 k peds and 50k diamonds...

for sure i can test all fast now :D

Yup, that is what I did. Yup, you get a ton of PEDS and Diamonds. But it takes gold to really do things. It was nice though to be able to instantly do things. But need gold now please. lol

Yup, that is what I did. Yup, you get a ton of PEDS and Diamonds. But it takes gold to really do things. It was nice though to be able to instantly do things. But need gold now please. lol

u can use ped to buy gold, and use diamond to complete mission fast

in 10 mins i had lvl 4 pet

With 100 ped and 1000 diamond (or more 150 ped) u can start with a nice set of things

u can use ped to buy gold, and use diamond to complete mission fast

in 10 mins i had lvl 4 pet

With 100 ped and 1000 diamond (or more 150 ped) u can start with a nice set of things

LOLOLOLOL! Man oh man. Did I ever have a senior moment with that. Thanks, I am back on track now. DOH!

now the gym makes sense. on my way to lvl20 :p

i used all 10 fights and now i cant upgrade the residence because i cant fight with Forage beast....

i have to wait 1 day...

see all tomorrow

Cheers

i used all 10 fights and now i cant upgrade the residence because i cant fight with Forage beast....

i have to wait 1 day...

see all tomorrow

Cheers

do quests man

Anyone been able to get the android client to update?
The playstore shows last version from being several days ago.

so many bugs. my god, it's full of bugs

even the raid bug is back. WHAAA

1) Pinky Patricia ( the pink rabbit) is no more Pink .. to me it she looks brown

even the raid bug is back. WHAAA

I am sorry, but MA really are shite at these. Texture issues, oh what a surprise. And an old bug returning!??!

Is there ANY quality control or testing, at MA?

Rgds

Ace

I'm done. With ~$6k you are able to upgrade your City (all Buildings) to LVL9, Train a pet to lvl24.99 and all this in less than 5 hours. Now i'm broke :)

I haven't got minus in won Arena battles so far - so I hope that it is fixed.

Bugs, already reported, still not fixed:
- Raid (still cost you Gold when nobody is there to raid)
- Licking wounds skill (no effect)

Thoughts

In Library, Meditate costs 0 mana? Is this normal or a bug?

Instead of having your quest icon glow red, which I think this should be removed. While at it, why not just have your blue shield then glow a color if and when you're raided to?

Will there be added locations within a big map in game soon or is the village it?

Would hope when doing Arena searches in a future update, to have an indicator # present which allows you to know how many people are online within that battle pack that you've chosen/obtained to be implemented.

After completing my daily 10 Forest battles, every once in a while still get wall of coding when trying to attempt a 11th Forest battle instead of notifying me that I'm already capped from battling 10 times in the Forest.

Will there be a more useful purpose to eventually guard your vault over guarding mines/other buildings?

Mobile download and upgrade of Compet App works good, it is just with my laptop Win10 that I still can't get past the Quick Attack tutorial bug to play. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Compets and keep getting same issue after logging in with my info.

Clicking away to upgrade and level up pets ultra fast is interesting; just wish in the very beginning there was an option or button to withdraw all 50k peds before testing, lol.

*Added more: Do find it interesting that we are able to battle now to Forest area V, but since we only get 10 Forest battles a day, find it odd that 4 of my battles were against a "Wow, a rare pet" and not the actual Forest V opponent. Yeah, was cool to see a new rare pet, but after adding it to my roster, I found it annoying to repeatedly battle the same rare pet the next 3 times in a row (tried even changing out my pets to no avail - got rare pet battle instead of fighting RED). Now have 5 red rabbits (they look brownish-orangish tho), lol.

Also, in the Forest V, thought I was going up against an Atrox, but ends up being a rare cat, not sure if this is bugged, but kept going back into the Atrox in Forest V and get a cat instead.

Arena, now its way to many battle packs and also people having too many varying high level pets, seems like Arena battles are too scarce now and waste of time searching for battles in arena. This area concerns me most!

Besides these additions, now I am utterly bored with all this click and fast pasted leveling up and spending your 50k peds/diamonds,gold...I am to be frank left with impression that hopefully a re-balance is due, add in-game messaging (not just FB), along with pulling off the veil of limiting us to 10 Forest battles a day. Will see what the upcoming season 4 brings us.

Hope we can test transferring our pets from EU to Compets soon, test Compet's withdraw/deposits options, actually have a use for protecting our mines/vaults, and start testing/applying the 'divisions' inside the ranking divisions of Compets.

Besides other beta testers who have posted the already many known bugs and recurring/same bugs this is what I have for now atm; thank you.

Last edited:
Back