Selling: Isle of Troy # 10 40x40 Land Plot

CharlieBuchanan

Guardian
Selling my 40x40 Land Plot #10 on the Isle of Troy

Se60rEH.jpg

SOLD

Positioned close to Fort Troy this one is right on the edge near the water and beach.

Last edited:
sale pending: offered a little less than today's price.

If sale isnt completed in 3 days ill resume reverse bid

Isle of Troy #10?

Selling my 40x40 Land Plot #10 on the Isle of Troy

BACK FOR SALE - 14K PEDS

With all the new info out about plot farming and building, I am planning on keeping my plot but am open to offers around the ~20kish range.

Positioned close to Fort Troy this one is right on the edge near the water and beach.

54 CLD's needed to claim (81-27 so 81+27/2) probably was more since demand was high for bigger plots during claiming period, can't remember exact number.

3000 Composite Planks needed.

3000 x 400% = 12,000 PED
54 CLD -> 54 CLD (X) [100 PED Ea]= 5,400 PED
----------------------

17,400 PED

Taking offers and here is the ballpark cost for me. May be interested in partial trades as well, nothing in particular but I'll check out what you got.

***2nd Edit***
Going to do this reverse style, price will decrease 100 PED per day until someone buys.

Went to look at the plot you have advertised here, not sure if you have gotten it mixed up w/ another one you own however...it says Estate Area 800....Did you mean 20x40? or you referring to a different plot?

I just went to check, shows 1600 area on Isle of Troy #10. You might have checked wrong one? There is an adjacent plot to it maybe you hit that estate terminal instead of the #10?

Back