Pet to Level 10 bug

Lower Bane

Provider
pettolevel10bug.jpg

Since the upgrade yesterday I encounter this bug every time I try to take a pet to level 10.

It happens when I try to insert the second pet. It goes to the above screen.

What I have to do is quit the game and restart the game. Then I can take the pet to lvl 10 with no problem. But every time on the first attempt at loading second pet you get the above screen.

Bug reporting through in game is bogus. I do it here now only. Hope the developers are reading this.

Last edited:
Try switching the order of the pets that you put in the slots, this "solved" the issue for me.

Try switching the order of the pets that you put in the slots, this "solved" the issue for me.

I finally figured that out. Thank You. But it seems even with out having to close out the game the "pet switching" still remains a bug.

I finally figured that out. Thank You. But it seems even with out having to close out the game the "pet switching" still remains a bug.

I still needed about 10 tries for the "correct order" when leveling up to 20 :D
You need 3x lvl 15 pet for that, which is another story - I'd say this is where they lose most casual players.

Also, there is a lot of lag for me between clicking on the "select pet to sacrifice" button and the pet selection screen.

ComPet randomly will decide it does not recognize my login information and I have had to start game again from beginning several times. Im waiting on Mind Ark to fix this bug I am not starting again too frustrating. If anyone knows some trick to get ComPet to recognize my login please help have had to start over from beginning so many times highest level I got pet to was 8 now i cant even get them to level 5.

Anoter pet bug?

Perhaps i'm wrong, but it seems my Furlock mana doesnt increase

it has like 54 points in mojo but i start all the time with 100 in mana

Anyone else has the same problem?

cheers

Perhaps i'm wrong, but it seems my Furlock mana doesnt increase

it has like 54 points in mojo but i start all the time with 100 in mana

Anyone else has the same problem?

cheers

Mana increases very slowly, you need a lot of Mojo points for it to increase a bit.

But your mana regeneration should have increased.

yes it is increased..

i need to test more how much points i have to put in mojo to see a increase in mana pool (or at least to o move it from 100)
i'm lvl 10 and still have only 100... i run out of mana and cant cast any attack

yes it is increased..

i need to test more how much points i have to put in mojo to see a increase in mana pool (or at least to o move it from 100)
i'm lvl 10 and still have only 100... i run out of mana and cant cast any attack

My pet has 215 mojo and 120 mana...

Mojo only increases the Mana regeneration of pets, not the maximum mana. Only pets from the Attuned class have 120 max mana.

Back