Weird!!! 5000 Gems and 5000 PED after the update

Glenden

Old
Glenden Sassy Star
Hello All,

So updated the game just now.. got the error related to server connectivity and wrong password..

Thought maybe have to start fresh as before (update 2).. So used the same user name and started a new account..

The new account opened with 5000 Diamonds and 5000 PEDs.. Is it normal??

Also the linking of the new account with the previously used email seem to work too...

Hello All,

So updated the game just now.. got the error related to server connectivity and wrong password..

Thought maybe have to start fresh as before (update 2).. So used the same user name and started a new account..

The new account opened with 5000 Diamonds and 5000 PEDs.. Is it normal??

Also the linking of the new account with the previously used email seem to work too...

It was not a mistake. Due to the sudden wipe last week, we decided on giving you all 50k gold and ped to play around with during the weekend ;)

Yup, me to. lol

I spent it in ~4 hours - so to last a weekend i think i need 500k ped next time ;)
Which is probably what you need to spent if you want to have a maxed level 30 pet quickly anyways ;)

You guys need to spend it wisely ; )

I agree, 5k$ in 4-5 hours might not be very wise spending :D

I was also broke (see here) in about 4 hours - but if it's free money and you can only keep it for 2-3 days, you spend it differently of course :)

So, how long would you say that amount should last us if we spend it wisely?

Like in "I spent 5k$ in Compet, but i spent it wisely, so it lasted me ____ days/weeks/years!"

Anyway, thanks for letting us test the game with that amount of peds/gems/gold, it definitely was fun!

i dont think spending 5k$ on a mobile game app which will most likely die very fast like most other mobile apps too is never wisely spend money...

I agree, 5k$ in 4-5 hours might not be very wise spending :D

I was also broke (see here) in about 4 hours - but if it's free money and you can only keep it for 2-3 days, you spend it differently of course :)

So, how long would you say that amount should last us if we spend it wisely?

Like in "I spent 5k$ in Compet, but i spent it wisely, so it lasted me ____ days/weeks/years!"

Anyway, thanks for letting us test the game with that amount of peds/gems/gold, it definitely was fun!

Woah! Great job. Glad you had fun : ) thank you for playing ComPet!

Woah! Great job. Glad you had fun : ) thank you for playing ComPet!

Its great to see you replying to most player posts here in the compet general discussion area of the forum, may i ask if you are also handling the compet feedback & bugs section of the forum ?
Cause in there we havent gotten any replies yet, wether some of our feedback has been received or additional information to a specific topic/issue would be wanted from your side.
Or should we just post feedback in the general discussion section ? :)

Back