Open background check

Status

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Hyellow! :)

I know I'm not falling in the "typical EU player category" and I'm fully aware of the fact that I have strong opinions about various things which are, most of the time, in contradiction to what most other players think. Naturally, over time, this made a lot of people don't like or don't trust me, but that never bothered me, since I never aimed to be liked, appreciated or accepted by anyone, just like I don't like, appreciate or accept everyone (or even a majority of players). Hell, up to a degree, I was even proud of myself for the fact that some people considered me so important that they didn't seem to have a better thing to do with their lives other than stalking all my posts and attack me on a daily basis.

Yet, since a few weeks, some ill-intentioned players start spreading pure lies about me, saying that I did scammed people of PEDs; the last such pathetic attempt was to take advantage of the fact that, according to PCF rules, moderators remove names from scamming accusation threads, which allowed them to start PMing people stating that this thread was about me (which it really wasn't).

That's why I decided to make this thread where I openly request anyone that considers that I scammed them with even a single pec (either under this avatar name or under my previous avatars - Kiddoo Lovefall Kiddoo, respective Lovefall Kiddoo Lovefall) to post their story and their evidences. Also, I kindly ask moderators to not delete or moderate any such posts; I know that I'm 100% clean, I have nothing to hide, and I think that everyone has the right to know the truth - either that is a clean record (as I know it is) or a stained one (which some people may prove it is). So, if I owe you even a single pec, you requested for it and I refused to pay, delayed the pay or anything like that, please post here for everyone to know; I'll assume that as long as no posts will appear, I'm out of any doubt and I'll direct here anyone telling me that they heard that I scammed a friend of a friend of a friend of their friend's grandma.

On the other hand, please note that this is not a request for feedback about how much of an angel or a b**ch I am, about how much you like or dislike me or anything like that, so please post only if I did scammed you or I have any material debt to you, not the usual [common dung] that some of you always come up with, with like personal attacks about my age, my country, my non/low depositor status, my medical condition, my yellow pyjamas, my favorite teddy bear or anything like that; any posts that don't follow these recommendations will be reported.

Last edited:
I'm willing to put my ability to judge characters on the line and confirm you are not a scammer. It's highly unlikely you will ever be one. Just not that type of person... :)

It doesn't mean I would give you ModMerc without collateral. Everyone has their price and it's a risky business trying to figure out what that price is exactly. That's just common sense.
I would also use the opportunity to dispel pretty widespread prejudice that all Romanians are scammers. I'm sure there's loads of those too but among those few ppl who'm I would give a ModMerc without a collateral is a guy from Romania. Actually prolly even 2 guys.

/mod note/

No, you can't insist that moderators set aside the forum rules for you.

:locked:

Status
Back