Eco Weapon set for a starter

Sierdes

Young
Javier Sierdes GG
Hello guys!

I've been searching through an eco way of playing this game. Regarding the weapon set I've found that:

S.I. HK110 + ZX Sinkadus = 2.974 DMG/PEC

Z12 Barbarella + Omegatron A101 = 2.955 DMG/PEC

Any other advice? I'm currently Rank Green/Lvl 1 Laser sniper yet.

Should I get Hk110 one coz is more eco? Thanks!

Hk110 got some unhealthy markup nowadays (+40 from what I see and double that from what I hear), worth getting only if you see yourself still grinding < L5 mobs a year from now.

So what would u get if u were a beginner?

Hello guys!

I've been searching through an eco way of playing this game. Regarding the weapon set I've found that:

S.I. HK110 + ZX Sinkadus = 2.974 DMG/PEC

Z12 Barbarella + Omegatron A101 = 2.955 DMG/PEC

Any other advice? I'm currently Rank Green/Lvl 1 Laser sniper yet.

Should I get Hk110 one coz is more eco? Thanks!

tt pistol + ZX Sinkadus = 2.98x eco

way better eco and no markup - i would suggest going with that. it also reloads wicked fast so the dps is kinda nice

My aim is to deposit once at the beginning and get a cool eco setup so I can survive without depo again. What do u guys think about that pistol option?

Agree with swampy. The only downside is it's a pistol (less range), but it has its advantages too (like less probability of overkill). Best choice, unless you are determined to skill carbines.

Having both of those setups myself, I've found the following useful.

Eco doesn't matter when hunting small mobs as much as overkill does.
Sure the HK110 + ZX sink has great dmg/pec...but it then also takes the damage it does from 2-4 to 3-6.
If the mob only has 1 or 2 hp left...your spending more pec using the ZX Sink on the finisher due to the decay on the sink.

If you do end up getting the HK...which as per the above, the MU on it is crazy at the moment.....i would suggest just keeping it un-amped and use as the finisher....which means prob not worth getting and just use the TT pistol as a finisher.

Eco comes into player more when your hunting higher levels....of course that doesn't mean be silly and go completely un-eco...just don't be to concerned about the weapon as long as it has over 2.85 dmg/pec you should be fine at low levels....but watch your overkill!

My aim is to deposit once at the beginning and get a cool eco setup so I can survive without depo again. What do u guys think about that pistol option?

LOL I thought that once.

Allow me to suggest that you make a small deposit, and play the game for a bit. Buy a starter pack if you want.

After 20 - 30 days, when you know a little bit about the game (and what hunting is like) you can make a better decision for your "investment" deposit.

It's going to suck if you have a "cool eco" pistol and wish you hadn't spent an extra 700,000 rounds of ammo on it when you're out of ped/ammo in a couple days.

If you want to do that, I recommend you buy the Gold Starter Pack from the official shop. From that pack you get, besides many other useful things, a Z12 Barbarella rifle and a ZX Sinkadus weapon amp.

Z12 Barbarella + ZX Sinkadus = 6.12 dps @ 2.938 eco (with nice range and speed)

I do not recommend getting an HK110. Not only because it has big markup now but also because it's not the best option. If you manage you save some PED and don't want to deposit the standard pistol from TT plus some amp will do the job much better. Here is a little comparison.

SI HK110 + ZX Sinkadus = 4.66 dps @ 2.974 eco
M2100A1 + ZX Sinkadus = 5.68 dps @ 2.981 eco

The M2100A1 is the TT pistol, as you can see there is no point in investing 40-50 PED into the HK110.

My opinion: Get the gold pack, worth it x1000.

Good luck.

Thanks for all the advices. Just 1 question more. What about pistols at high lvl? Is it worth to level the pistol rank now if after that im going to use rifle? Just wondering. Is there anything wrong with pistols at high lvl?

Thanks for all the advices. Just 1 question more. What about pistols at high lvl? Is it worth to level the pistol rank now if after that im going to use rifle? Just wondering. Is there anything wrong with pistols at high lvl?

Besides the lower range, I can't think of one. And range is compensated by slightly higher DPS usually.

You might want a rifle anyway for tagging or damaging the mob while it gets in pistol range.

not really wrong but there are some choices.

Pistols generally have less damage and faster rate of fire than carbines/riles. They also have less range, which is important.

Eventual choices between close range/long range hunting and also regen/non-regen mobs and also defensive skills vs defensive costs really mean that if you play for a long time, you will eventually come into situations where the balance of what you are doing shifts.

And of course this leaves out melee/mindforce which have a split similar to pistol/rifle (but far larger difference) and over time can add some variety to your gameplay.

If you enjoy EU and play for a long time, you will want to skill up several types of combat. But definitely don't try and define how you start by what you think you will be doing at level 30 or level 50. Also regarding eco, you will still want to have access to a good, eco finisher so mastering a pistol will never be "wasted".

Also as you come to understand how skills and professions relate you will see that the pistols and rifles have some overlap. The few hundred ped you spend mastering a noob (rec. lvl 0 - 5) weapon will not be wasted on your avatar.

Since there are pistols selling for 90k+ peds in game, you can rest assured that they are still useful at even the highest levels.

Thanks for the fast explanation. Guys like u really make the community better!

If you want to do that, I recommend you buy the Gold Starter Pack from the official shop. From that pack you get, besides many other useful things, a Z12 Barbarella rifle and a ZX Sinkadus weapon amp.

Z12 Barbarella + ZX Sinkadus = 6.12 dps @ 2.938 eco (with nice range and speed)

I do not recommend getting an HK110. Not only because it has big markup now but also because it's not the best option. If you manage you save some PED and don't want to deposit the standard pistol from TT plus some amp will do the job much better. Here is a little comparison.

SI HK110 + ZX Sinkadus = 4.66 dps @ 2.974 eco
M2100A1 + ZX Sinkadus = 5.68 dps @ 2.981 eco

The M2100A1 is the TT pistol, as you can see there is no point in investing 40-50 PED into the HK110.

My opinion: Get the gold pack, worth it x1000.

Good luck.

could not agree more with what Angel Said

hey man - i would also suggest you do NOT use that armor. Armor is decay that gives you no skill.
the gold pack armor is boss - and I use it all the time by just adding plates, but at the begining it would probably be wise to hunt mobs at a low skill level, and just use the FAP to heal yourself vs using the armor.

I would also suggest you do the Guantlet mission so you get the vivo s10 asap - as its a much better healer then the fap with the gold pack. it has better decay rate.

best of luck and have fun - its really amazing just starting out you have a whole universe to explore and fall in love with!

I went BLP cause its more badass but I started with hunting Puny with Piron-0. When I hit level 5 I switched to ARK-0 with rage 5 and started on the Daikiba iron mission chain. I been running weapon compare for my upgrade path forward and it seems those ARK crafted weapons are the way to go. There were some weapons that were slightly more eco but the problem is they are dropped and some werent even on auction. ARK guns, on the other hand, are ALWAYS for sale. They come in all 4 flavors too. I did depo a lot and have 14mil ammo left from summer boxes so this might not be the best advice. But I swear these crafted ARK guns hardly decay at all

tt pistol + ZX Sinkadus = 2.98x eco

way better eco and no markup - i would suggest going with that. it also reloads wicked fast so the dps is kinda nice

+1 to this one.

Also pistol allows for quicker change of gear (like to medkit if getting hit critical and need a fast fix)

Hi there!

I dont think that it is neccessary to create a new topic, so I will just write down my questions toward eco in here :)

I am lvl 11.5 laser sniper hit, grinding small maturities of combibos with Ozpyn LR S1X1. I will probably not move for a long time, as I am a small scale player :)

So I am just looking for the most eco stuff to cycle on mobs like:
Combibos
Daikibas
Sometimes punies
Hopefully soon I will move to something like Kerbs

So now some economy:

Ozpyn lr s1x1: 2.843 dmg/pec
S.I HK 110: 2.866 dmg/pec

I think that this set has a "decent" eco for combis, daikis and berycleds. Are there any changes you could suggest to me?

And now - what about going bigger towards the Kerberos?

As I already mentioned - I will cycle those mobs for a pretty long time, so I'd like to achieve an eco over 2.9 dmg/pec.

Plus it does not really make sense for me to buy the gold pack - as only the amp might be useful to me :(

i wonder why nobody mentions the best low level gun there is...
bukins spare rifle is nearly for free to get (short mission) and it offers with a101 a dpp of 2,98. unbeaten in the a101 category weapons as far as i know
the dps goes down though. so depending on the regen some other gun / mob would maybe be better

Back