Help: Gold Starter Pack unlocks more avatar creation options

Society
Freelancer
Schatzy Von Kairos
Hello Entropia citizens!

I'm new to the universe and about to buy a Gold Starter pack since (as long as I've read) is the better one in order to the items we get from it.

I would like to ask you WHEN shall I buy the pack since I want to unlock the avatar creation options that are currently locked. May I buy it after the avatar creation, when I still have time to modify it, in that small space-like group of rooms? Or shall I buy it before I create the avatar?

Thanks friends!

See u in game!

Welcome to Entropia Universe!

Well, it does say that the premium character options, it states that it's for new accounts that have not yet finished the avatar creation process in the start room.

So, you have to buy it before avatar creation. If you are in the avatar creation when you buy, I believe you have to log out and log back in for the premium options to become available.

If it were me, to be safe, I would purchase it before even logging into the game for the first time.

Hmmm is there anybody that may ensure it? Wouldn't like to do it bad for the first time! :wise:

Thanks for the answer Coz!

Edit: I already bought the gold starter pack before the avatar creation and the avatar creation options are still LOCKED. Now im in the starting room where I can still modify the avatar. They sent me a message saying that I've deposited 400 PEDS and that it has been added to the PED card but WHY CANT I modify the avatar with all the options? :(

Answer please! :D

Edit 2: Oh I already relogged and I had all the options available! NVM ^^ Thanks!

Last edited:
glad to know its all worked out. welcome aboard any questions please feel free

Welcome to Entropia : )

May Lootius bless you!

Back