Imp Ares Ring Drop Frequency

John William

Guardian
Society
The Knights of Entropia
John William Slayer
Hello I'm just really curious how so many ares rings are dropping now. It just seems weird that none were dropping for a long time I think and now like 3+ a day?

http://www.entropialife.com/rareloot.aspx and search for ares ring improved and you can find this out just as easy as annyone else. Keep in mind that it wont show for the rings looted in webshop but nobody else would know that either so best guesstimate is to use these data ^^

I thought all of the rings are from strongboxes? I'm just curious why they're all dropping more often now. 40 have dropped 5/24-6/5. Thanks for telling me this though MiniM they are a bit more spread out earlier but still more often dropped then I thought.

MA picks different ring types to rain the base version of.

Hermatic had it, athenic had it, now its ares turn. MA will drop a few hundred and then switch to a different type. This time it just so happens that the type they picked had some very nice MU.

deactivated

Last edited:
40kped has not magically vanished.. It's still on somebody's account to be withdrawn if not lost during game play.. If anything your theory proves opposite, as now any given person would have to deposit LESS to buy the same ring they wanted last week!

Hey MA, more Augmented Ares please.

thanks! :tiphat:

It's interesting that I don't see many people looting more than one imp Ares. With the drop rate so high there should be some repeats, unless it is set up. :confused:

MA's game plan

Drop a few rings, rings MU holds at 5k and many people buy them.

MA Drops a few more rings, ring MU goes down then holds at 4k and many people buy them.

40 rings already dropped and purchase for 5k then MU drops 1k after people paid 5k.

This lost forever 1k MU goes straight into MA's pockets, 40 x 5k = 200k - 40k mu loss = 40k profits!!!

So people deposited 200k to buy the 40 rings now that same pile of rings is worth 160k.

Soo 200k max gets depo'ed, MU change then 160k max can get withdrawed :smoke:

Incorrect my friend
This is play to player transaction
In MA's eyes the ring are not worth past their TT value

MA's game plan

Drop a few rings, rings MU holds at 5k and many people buy them.

MA Drops a few more rings, ring MU goes down then holds at 4k and many people buy them.

40 rings already dropped and purchase for 5k then MU drops 1k after people paid 5k.

This lost forever 1k MU goes straight into MA's pockets, 40 x 5k = 200k - 40k mu loss = 40k profits!!!

So people deposited 200k to buy the 40 rings now that same pile of rings is worth 160k.

Soo 200k max gets depo'ed, MU change then 160k max can get withdrawed :smoke:

dude you are still in the dark, in my point of view!

in order for MA to make money, secure cash, in other word their balance to be up, they have to make sure the total ped available ingame is lower, way lower than the total ped deposited.
Which means if you understand it right, decay player base total ped value available. please note that markup is just here to feed more deposit or make ped move from 1 to another, which will inevitably be drained down by the game core!

You can deposit 1 million dollar in and take em straight away out MA would have made a tiny profit off you but considering they want to secure and earn that cash the loot given out will be down by few percents, they wont earn 1m$ but they will still make a few k$s day by day, why would they pass on such a big ammount of money they actually HOLD.

To sum up, 100M$ in from us; for them to make profit they have to make sure the total $ available on every account is lower than 100M$ everyday (taking into count variable such as new depo and withdraw), day by day the total ped/$ available around no matter how u turn it or perceive it, is to be just lower and lower.

they do not hesitate to make a few sales a year (official or not), straight withdrawn from the total balance of all the player around, even if its only 1 player buying AND just check the average return from strong boxes (all buyer/players in the pool) get 350ped uni ammo, no ring, useless fireworks and some junk pills/pet, try to hunt with 350ped uni ammo and you lose it all in most case over decay, straight atleast 40$ in if not more. Lucky to get a ring, fine MA didnt lose shit, you are taking ped from another player that you will cycle or withdraw

then comes this situation we are in, few ring drops out of 100ks bought, stats are amazing on the paper cuz you believe 50 rings are dope but the reality on MA's side is still fuckin greater with thousands $ secured for almost nothing given out.

Talking off my hundreds/thousands non ring looting boxes and sadly not alone.

No matter how you turn it total ped available must become lower than total deposited/given back as withdrawal, in other word they are just being like banks playing with your money and actually making profits off as time goes on aaaand in the end will be winner, (new content, new sale, old money secured, you still call it new profit).

my 20millions pecs :dunce:

Last edited:
on the side note markup is important too in order to make profit, raising markup attract in most case more deposit, (check economy from 2005 to 2010) decreasing markup helps profit overall, you might not be totally in the dark bro but more doors are out there

nothing above adjusted dropped today

7 more imp ares so far today :wtg:

Hey MA, how about slipping an Augmented Ares in one of my boxes soon please! :yup:

Anyone want to trade a hermatic augmented for an imp ares? That is all I seem to get these days, so far I have looted everything BUT the one I want :laugh: :tapfinger

I was just about to comment WOW 7 looted today!

dayum! gz! :eyecrazy:

Ares Ring Improved sorin Statica teodor Sun, 12 Jun 2016 00:21:29
Ares Ring Improved sorin Statica teodor Sun, 12 Jun 2016 00:07:50
Ares Ring Perfected sorin Statica teodor Sun, 12 Jun 2016 00:00:52
Aeglic Ring Adjusted sorin Statica teodor Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:55:45

Imp ares

96 pieces dropped in 2015 (since june)

In 2016 255 of these rings already drop...will be 500 by end of the year.

We don't even have that many hunters who could benefit from these :laugh:

I guess I'll buy it for 250 PED in december.

96 pieces dropped in 2015 (since june)

In 2016 255 of these rings already drop...will be 500 by end of the year.

We don't even have that many hunters who could benefit from these :laugh:

I guess I'll buy it for 250 PED in december.

:) glad, I can buy it at 100 PED in January then :D

I looted one last week and thought "sweet I can get 1.8k for this." Two days later price dropped to 1.6k.. Couple days later I sold it for 1.4k gotta be worth around 1.2k now lol.

Imp ares for everyone!

Bought one for 5k 2 months ago or so. Literally the next day like 10 dropped, and price started to go down. Lesson learned about items that come from boxes/missions.

I got seriously burned on these rings…..lol.
Still not as bad as buying Ares Perfected for 45k or Athenic Perfected for 25K

When I think about it, the whole thing has a lot of life in it yet.

I suspect a load of ares adjusted will drop after the imps.

Then I wonder if mutli use rings will drop, like mini versions of the easter/summer rings.

Or maybe those rings will get crafted from standard rings.

Oh man; might as well laugh at it, better than slitting your wrists I guess.

Rick

Even if athenic were to be unique, wouldnt worth 25k. As for ares, it gives 100%+ yearly ROI with the right setup so nothing lost there either (unless in hurry to get rid of one)

Even if athenic were to be unique, wouldnt worth 25k. As for ares, it gives 100%+ yearly ROI with the right setup so nothing lost there either (unless in hurry to get rid of one)

With an incredible amount of skilling yes for which very few can do.

And I sold 2 for 9500 ped literally 2 days before imp ares Oprah mode. I suspect these will be used in crafted rings they have already alluded to in previous notes.

I got seriously burned on these rings…..lol.

When I think about it, the whole thing has a lot of life in it yet.

I suspect a load of ares adjusted will drop after the imps.

Then I wonder if mutli use rings will drop, like mini versions of the easter/summer rings.

Or maybe those rings will get crafted from standard rings.

Oh man; might as well laugh at it, better than slitting your wrists I guess.

Rick

Well you invest in what you feel was worthy
if i recall correctly you turned into a pet fanatic

and for your info, adjusted ares is already ingame, a soc mate has one and i got the link if you are curious or anyone else

Well you invest in what you feel was worthy
if i recall correctly you turned into a pet fanatic

and for your info, adjusted ares is already ingame, a soc mate has one and i got the link if you are curious or anyone else

I do skill a lot of pets, I find it fills a gap between hunts. Helps drag out the budget. Taming rings are very good I think, there's just not enough unl whips yet of the right type to go with them. Mamushi unlimited would be pretty sweet. The pet system hasn't advanced as fast as I hoped. Running limited whips is too expensive long term.

I'm sure an additional wave of ares adjusted is still to come, once the imp has generated it's max earning capacity. The gamble of course is not knowing what drops MA has planned.

"Invest".....lol. Is that what you cool it. Funny stuff.

Rick

I never loot a UL ring, or rare pet. Opened a lot boxes, and always i can be happy if a L ring is into it, but also this seems rare at me. But is fun to open boxes :) Would be cool to have some missions, where you can get boxes too.

Back