Entropian of the year

max cash

Provider
Society
Entropian Empire
Maximus Cashicus Profitus
This has probably been done before, I just thought there are so many negative threads why not start a space for people to share good experiences. I know there have been times where people have been pleasantly surprised by other players honesty and generosity, I have in mind, for instance, a thread from maybe a year ago where somebody made a mistake on AH. The person had put a few Clds up for the price of one, I think, and when it turned out that Danny DannyO Ocean had got them people straight away said to the OP that they were very lucky and they would get them back. That surely was the case, it was obviously known in the community that he was very honest and had a great reputation, since then I always like to see him get nice globals and hofs, even though I don't know him.

So, have any of you some good experiences that you would like to share?

Nobody have any good experiences?

Not recently. This game is seriously effed up atm, and it wouldn't surprise me if it never recovers. A good portion of people who would or could qualify for this thread have left or are leaving. I even think Danny O might be selling out. He's at least selling some of his high end gear, if that tells you anything. Good guys finish LAST in EU. :scratch2:

I think there's lots of good folks still out there, I can remember when I started playing a year and a half or so ago, I met a guy when I was hunting carabok, he tried to give me some noob guns for free, I didn't take them but was really thankful that he offered a complete stranger them. I should have taken note of his name.

Danny isn't going anywhere. People read too much into sale threads.

I think it would just end up like the above if it was attempted in 2016.

There were good times good experiences but the bad ones were too many and have over shadowed the good ones...so yeh Fuck MA

I think it would just end up like the above if it was attempted in 2016.

The way things are heading i wont be surprised if things end up this way...some people have lost a lot of money through this dodgy crooked company and its shady ways of working.

what a bunch of whiny bitches.

If you hate mindark, go away and play something else.

Hijacker Inferno -

I met him back in January of 2011. Hijacker has been helpful and courteous to me every time I've interacted with him in game. He doesn't spend his time bad mouthing other players or talking himself up. He's a pretty humble dude. I respect that.

Hijacker hasn't really done anything special. He's just been kind to me in game, and always been honest in any dealing I've ever had with him. Really, it's just simple traits that he exudes that make him a good guy. It's people like Hijacker that make this game fun for me. It's people like Hijacker, that when put together, make up a nice community of players.

I'll post some more later.

:)

I nominate all the streamers (official and un-official) that are doing their best to keep EU alive on Twitch on a regular basis. Ya'll deserve a ton of credit!

Now if we could just get some better viewership going, maybe the world will finally notice EU :cool:

I nominate all the streamers (official and un-official) that are doing their best to keep EU alive on Twitch on a regular basis. Ya'll deserve a ton of credit!

Now if we could just get some better viewership going, maybe the world will finally notice EU :cool:
...that and also like to add that, the day 5dolla starts bitching is the day I start to get worried...As of now the sea is calm...also @OP...+1 on DannyO, cool thing he did there :thumbup:

svarog always was very helpful on the chat

[x] svarog

and brocko gave me free shorts, that also was very nice

Last edited:

Very good point ZPF, thanks :)

svarog always was very helpful on the chat

[x] svarog
Ay...Svarog has the patiance of an angel when it comes to sharing his wisdom in rookie chat...which makes me think entropian of the year needs sub categories...rookie of the year...most helpful, best twitch er. ..etc etc :)

Ay...Svarog has the patiance of an angel when it comes to sharing his wisdom in rookie chat...which makes me think entropian of the year needs sub categories...rookie of the year...most helpful, best twitch er. ..etc etc :)

Lol yeah, really it was just a title for the thread, I thought it just could be a place for recognition of good deeds and good people. It would be cool if there was such a thing as an award for people each year though where there would be nominations and votes.

Lol yeah, really it was just a title for the thread, I thought it just could be a place for recognition of good deeds and good people. It would be cool if there was such a thing as an award for people each year though where there would be nominations and votes.

You & me both Max! :beerchug: correctly done, it could potentially be an awesome & fun annual event, whom I'm sure alot of entropia residents would appreciate! So me definitly thinks your idea has merit! +rep! :)

I'm going to say Medb Lefty Lucy. Rookie chat noobs come and go and Lefty is always there to answer the same old questions and to make the chat fun with witty conversation. You gotta have a good sense of humor in the Rookie chat. How many players have NOT quit on the first day because Lefty helped them? Probably a lot.

I can think of some names. There are some players who give decent advise day in day out ingame and hardly get any credit for it:

stoney
Svarog

Cheers, Roni

Yeah, I had some really nice special moments but one was the best by far. A hundred times I met Eve Damsel Online during some mining, out in the feelds. We said hello and gl and all those things, and sometimes i got a nice "F*ck you" or "Hello yourself". It was his special kind of humor, he didn`t mean it in a rude way, but in a fun way. (A lot of people didn`t understand his kind of humor on pcf. The written word...) Well, one time we both met, somewhere on old RT, and started talk about this and that, while I was broadcasting some smurf christmas songs, he sent me links to some heavy metal videos and in the end he gave me an advice about some high end gear and where to get it. And I got it. I also joined his soc and it ended all up in a real life friendship. I`m more thankful for the friendship but also his advice at that day was awesome. End of story.

I'm going to say Medb Lefty Lucy. Rookie chat noobs come and go and Lefty is always there to answer the same old questions and to make the chat fun with witty conversation. You gotta have a good sense of humor in the Rookie chat. How many players have NOT quit on the first day because Lefty helped them? Probably a lot.

Yeah Lefty is very helpful and informative :)

Yeah, I had some really nice special moments but one was the best by far. A hundred times I met Eve Damsel Online during some mining, out in the feelds. We said hello and gl and all those things, and sometimes i got a nice "F*ck you" or "Hello yourself". It was his special kind of humor, he didn`t mean it in a rude way, but in a fun way. (A lot of people didn`t understand his kind of humor on pcf. The written word...) Well, one time we both met, somewhere on old RT, and started talk about this and that, while I was broadcasting some smurf christmas songs, he sent me links to some heavy metal videos and in the end he gave me an advice about some high end gear and where to get it. And I got it. I also joined his soc and it ended all up in a real life friendship. I`m more thankful for the friendship but also his advice at that day was awesome. End of story.

That's really cool that you ended up real life friends!

That's really cool that you ended up real life friends!

Entropians form RL friendships - many surprisingly strong.

I'll always be very grateful to Jod, Cypherman, and Gypsy who all came to support me at my husband's memorial service recently. (None of them live close by either.)

I'd also like to put on record my appreciation for e-lite, who had to suddenly mod here on his own for a while.

These might not be everyone else's choices for Entropians of the Year - but they're right up there for me. :girl:

Despite all the negativity on the forums, I firmly believe most of us who have been around a while have no doubt that this community is amazing, and has some of the highest quality people/interactions that you'll find in any MMO :cool:

Don't judge a book by the way it behaves after long periods of bad loot :dunce:

That's what I always say!

Reactions: das
Entropians form RL friendships - many surprisingly strong.

I'll always be very grateful to Jod, Cypherman, and Gypsy who all came to support me at my husband's memorial service recently. (None of them live close by either.)

I'd also like to put on record my appreciation for e-lite, who had to suddenly mod here on his own for a while.

These might not be everyone else's choices for Entropians of the Year - but they're right up there for me. :girl:

I think that's pretty amazing, fair play to those guys for being there for you at that very sad time. I have only briefly met Jod and Cypherman, but I thought they were very nice.

Not recently. This game is seriously effed up atm, and it wouldn't surprise me if it never recovers. A good portion of people who would or could qualify for this thread have left or are leaving. I even think Danny O might be selling out. He's at least selling some of his high end gear, if that tells you anything. Good guys finish LAST in EU. :scratch2:

I am old school and do like to see fair play, we all make mistakes, but money should not be the root of all evil.

I am selling a few bits and bobs, but certainly am not quitting the game, just realising a few assets to invest in other area's of the game!!

You don't get rid of me that easy :)

Back