Help: Pet trapped in gym

zelldot

Guardian
Society
Entropia Market
Felix Zell Shallow
My Furlock is trapped in the gym on the training complete screen, when I remove him I get a runtime error, I think its down to the wrong screen being displayed, saying its done training before it is actually done, not showing the speed up for gems screen, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to test further on this theory. If that's it all well and good, there is your problem, if not I will post a screenshot tomorrow to add more details. This is not the only time I have seen this problem, it also happened literally just before the last reset, but never had a chance to test it before.

My Furlock is trapped in the gym on the training complete screen, when I remove him I get a runtime error, I think its down to the wrong screen being displayed, saying its done training before it is actually done, not showing the speed up for gems screen, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to test further on this theory. If that's it all well and good, there is your problem, if not I will post a screenshot tomorrow to add more details. This is not the only time I have seen this problem, it also happened literally just before the last reset, but never had a chance to test it before.

I already posted a screenshot here - I think your theory is correct as it seems to help if you wait a while and then try to finish training again.

Thanks for a screen shot to help, I've come back much later to see if the bug is still there, and it is, and that is exactly the problem... The screen that should be there is the screen to be able to cancel training, but currently this leave the creature trapped in the gym until the training is done.

debugcompeta.jpg

Hope this finally helps fix the problem. Good going so far, side note: the arenas need to show how many people are playing at the moment and need more players (advertisement). Good luck with the rest :3

Last edited:
I think this has been reported before so it is either more or less working as designed or low priority to fix.

The 'abort' and 'speed up' options seem to disappear somewhere about halfway through the training period.
After that there is only the 'complete training' option which does not work until the pet has been in the gym for the full planned period.

I really dislike it as your pet gets stuck in the gym for the full period after the abort option disappears.

Back