Looking for a new Soc

MarieWoodell

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Marie Elf Woodell
For many years I've called the Irken Invaders my family, but after a tough decision a few months ago I decided to leave them to join another soc and help get a project I believed in off the ground. Unfortunately that has fallen through and I now find myself homeless again.

After quite some thought I've decided I don't want to go back to the Irkens but find a new home. As much as I adore them all, very few are now active and I'm looking for a more social atmosphere.

I'm generally friendly and am ideally looking for a soc which doesn't mind my skills not being uber or that I don't tend to deposit.

Skill requirement in my soc is not very high (200k or so), PM Stelios if you want a drama free and friendly soc. We also have a sister soc (Guess Who Else) for less skilled people and a common chat that requires 120k skills.

Guess Who :grouphug:

Whatever you decide, good luck and have fun.

PS: I have no way on knowing your skill count :)

Come hang out with us for a bit, see if you like us. We do a lot of team hunts, we talk on TS all the time. There are only a few of us but that makes it cozy :)
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?283801-Stockholm-Syndrome

Active chat, active people all over EU and a steady surge of new(starting player) faces going and leaving, along a with a healthy base of long time players and no skill requirements. This soc actively search for new players and try to give them a realistic idea about EU. We have great officers and we believe more in people and social interaction than skills and gear but that dosn't mean we have only low skilled people in orange jump suits killing punys all day and sweating.

Im with this soc for years now and its awesome how they stay vibrant and active all those time thanks to the active people who care and donate their time to make this soc a nice place to stay. Its a take and recieve, if you stay quiet and silent all the time nobody will bother you much, and if you decide to participate active in the soc its easy to get involved and meet a lof of interesting people. The only important rule is to update your avatar info ingame once a month to show you still active and alive to prevent a soc full of people not longer playing. Apart from that, an anti pirate in space stance and a few other rules that go under common sense you are free to do whatever you want.

Active chat, active people all over EU and a steady surge of new(starting player) faces going and leaving, along a with a healthy base of long time players and no skill requirements. This soc actively search for new players and try to give them a realistic idea about EU. We have great officers and we believe more in people and social interaction than skills and gear but that dosn't mean we have only low skilled people in orange jump suits killing punys all day and sweating.

Im with this soc for years now and its awesome how they stay vibrant and active all those time thanks to the active people who care and donate their time to make this soc a nice place to stay. Its a take and recieve, if you stay quiet and silent all the time nobody will bother you much, and if you decide to participate active in the soc its easy to get involved and meet a lof of interesting people. The only important rule is to update your avatar info ingame once a month to show you still active and alive to prevent a soc full of people not longer playing. Apart from that, an anti pirate in space stance and a few other rules that go under common sense you are free to do whatever you want.

Society Name?

Thanks for the quick responses. Unfortunately my skill aren't above 100k so pretty much any soc with a skill limit is going to rule me out. I should probably have been a bit more specific in my OP. :ahh:

Thanks for the quick responses. Unfortunately my skill aren't above 100k so pretty much any soc with a skill limit is going to rule me out. I should probably have been a bit more specific in my OP. :ahh:

How active are you? Whilst having a lot of skill points is awesome, being an active member is also important for most societies.

How active are you? Whilst having a lot of skill points is awesome, being an active member is also important for most societies.

I log in at least twice a week when super busy with work but more normally I'm around about 30 hours per week. I am 6 months pregnant and do expect the first few weeks post arrival of the little squiggle will be a bit messed up though.

The Ministry is always looking for GOOD people.
We do not have any skill requirements, any log-in requirements, and we strive for a drama free atmosphere.
we have several members that use TS but again--not required. We have a website and private forum for members.

We are made up of both older and younger players (both in game and in real life).
Someone is always on.

We have a land area owner and a pathfinder owner amongst us so if you are looking for work helping with events or like hosting your own events--you'll have a place. Need a flight, want to repair a ship, or going after space mobs is all available.

Our members span the globe, English is the dominate language but we do come from all over and cover many time zones.

We try and keep it simple--Do not be rude, do not beg, do not engage in shady behavior and/or scamming (or what is perceived as scamming).

If it sounds like a good fit you are welcome to join and see how you like it--You can PM here or in game or just apply at the terminal.

Feel free to contact ANY current member to get more information also.

After all the messages and Pm's, I've decided to try The Ministry out and see how we fit with each other. Thank you everyone else for offering me a home, I honestly didn't expect so many responses :D

After all the messages and Pm's, I've decided to try The Ministry out and see how we fit with each other. Thank you everyone else for offering me a home, I honestly didn't expect so many responses :D

i was about to propose you the ministry too but i see you've already choosed them, so, should i taged you with the (TM) already? :laugh:

good luck in your new soc :eyecrazy:

I should check this forum more often... You'd be a good fit in The Wastelanders. Glad to hear you've found a Ministry to settle into, good game to you :beerchug:

Back