posts by Calypso, Mindark, and Compet devs

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Maybe Kim's account should be changed from Kim|MindArk to Kim|Compet?
Maybe people from Calypso and Mindark should post half as often as Kim to let us know what's up with graphics problems since last "update"?

It's quite depressing that basically the only dev who ever posted on here with frequency greater than once/year is now a full time employee of another game.

It's also sad that they claimed there would be ties between the two games when in fact there is none.

I am still unable to play in low settings. Red Xs and bugged icons everywhere. Safe mode for now and activity down to minimum until devs get their shit together.

How long has it been since that dreadful patch already?

PS: I almost TT my Howler S4 the other day because of this bugs. It's invisible without TT....

Last edited:
yeah I have similar woes , items in inventory look wierd particulary thrusters , quad and other vehicles. Residue graphic is also bugged.

On that last graphics "patch" I could barely see a difference between the 2 pictures yet MA seem to think its ok to release the patch then causing even more bugged things which they then have to spend even more time fixing.

Its a damn good job im not in charge of the coders who release this < self censored >

Back