Initiative

Society
Titans of Space
John Black Knight
Currently having the initiative allows you to do more dmg on certain abilities, it however does not give you the start of a combat round.
In my opinion having the initiative means by itself that you got to start a combat round - otherwise you could rename it to 'karma' or 'luck'.
It makes no sense when you have the initiative but your opponent gets two consecutive combat rounds instead of you.

I disagree, I think the uncertainty/probability factor makes for more interesting tactical decisions.

Getting the initiative does mean that you go first in that round as well as enabling certain bonuses for some abilities, it also increases the critical chance by 5% that turn. The reason a pet sometimes get to act two times in a row is that when they go last in the previous round (don't have the initiative) and then get the initiative in the following round they get to go last on round 1 and first in round 2.

Getting the initiative does mean that you go first in that round as well as enabling certain bonuses for some abilities, it also increases the critical chance by 5% that turn. The reason a pet sometimes get to act two times in a row is that when they go last in the previous round (don't have the initiative) and then get the initiative in the following round they get to go last on round 1 and first in round 2.

But I notice that pets often get to act first a number of consecutive times, is this to do with initiative or ferocity (which i thought affects initiative)?

Also I have again noticed my timer starting at 16 secs, this was in forest battle. it doesn't do it very often but it is most certainly happening.

In fact having now just studied the timer a bit more closely, it seems to be all over the place. Is there a reason for this?

If thats the way its supposed to be then its not working as intended yet - i often have an attack last in the previous round then get initiative for the new round but the other player starts the new round instead of me.

Ah I misread that as 'does not'. I therfore concur that it is not working as intended.

Back