Old fossil looking for soc

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Hey, all

So I've been back to EU for about a week now and would like to join a soc. I've been in a couple in my time, but almost nobody from those seems to be active anymore.

About me: Been playing EU on and off since 2005, got 130+k skills and rising quickly, if that's a requirement. Very active, logging into EU pretty much every day (I will be going away on a trip mid-June till early July, but I do that sort of thing rarely and obviously plan on coming back at full steam). I'm mostly a hunter and for the most part grind up skills. I love a good chat in EU, but don't use TS or anything like that and would prefer not to have to register to 3rd party websites or chat clients.

What I'm looking for: Preferably an active soc, with a bunch of other old avatars doing hopefully all kinds of professions. Drama-free would be a nice bonus, too.

Feel free to drop me a message here or PM me in-game if you want further info.

You might take a look at Skillin Villains.

We are an old soc made up of long time players. No skill requirements to join. No noob soc you have to join until you qualify for the actual soc.

We have 6-8 active daily, good humor and experience, and no drama.

Shoot me a in game PM if your interested.

Jehu Da King

There is a soc called old timers, sounds pretty fitting if you consider yourself a fossil :) From what i know they are a great bunch of nice and helpful people

I guess there isn't a better place to share your rep edge axe 1x0 storys where small mobs globaled and ped's still dropped in loot than this place.

Reactions: San
Here is a home for fossils:
pepe2.gif

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?275460-OldTimers

We are not a hyperactive soc but try to have some fun together whenever the medics permit.

Hey, all, thanks for all the offers.

As I am an indecisive bastard when it comes to socs, I'd like to join each for a trial period of a few days, then moving onto the next one to see which one I like best as a long term home (I'm also fully aware the trial period works the other way around, too).

That being said, I'm joining Quell's soc for now to give it a try, then will join the others who invited in the order I was invited in, if they are ok with doing things this way. Just a reminder again, that I will be unable to log in from mid-June till early July, so don't be surprised when you don't hear from me during that time.

Back