Can you give us an update?

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Dear Developers

I understand that the ComPet project took many programmers away from Calypso and EU. The community is quite restless and some formal commentary from the Dev team on what is planned, even some teasing screen shots for what is to come this year may hush the masses and quell some of the concerns.
Many long term EU players would like to see maybe a mid year road map review for EU and Calypso.

I look forward to your post.

Kind regards
Bjorn
Playing this game for 7 years.

Reactions: San
I don't care much what is prioritised (bugfixes maybe), it's just important to see again that MA cares about keeping up Entropia forever.

All this calm might mean that EU's fate hinges on the outcome of Compet's full release. If that prove to be a success, fixing bugs in EU now would have been like fixing the plumbing in a house marked for demolition.

All this calm might mean that EU's fate hinges on the outcome of Compet's full release. If that prove to be a success, fixing bugs in EU now would have been like fixing the plumbing in a house marked for demolition.

More likely letter A will replase the other letters in the alphabet than ComPet to replace EU.

+rep and subscribed.

Communication is key.

It's very disheartening, as someone who has no interest at all in compets, to see all dev attention diverted away from EU.

What use is a roadmap if MA only implements half of the listed goals and never complete ones at that.

Amazing...

2 days and they cannot even reply. I wonder if we may have a class actionable situation. They are clearly setting a precedent that would make it hard to explain to a consumer friendly court like Sweden has.

Amazing...

2 days and they cannot even reply. I wonder if we may have a class actionable situation. They are clearly setting a precedent that would make it hard to explain to a consumer friendly court like Sweden has.

If they unfriend me on facebook we defenately are going to court :girl:

last PCF mindark post not related to compet: 12-2015
last PCF dev post: 04-2016

and i suggest to delete some posts here because of rule 2.9 :yup:

You think these dates are adequate?

Dear Developers

I understand that the ComPet project took many programmers away from Calypso and EU. The community is quite restless and some formal commentary from the Dev team on what is planned, even some teasing screen shots for what is to come this year may hush the masses and quell some of the concerns.
Many long term EU players would like to see maybe a mid year road map review for EU and Calypso.

I look forward to your post.

Kind regards
Bjorn
Playing this game for 7 years.

Directly from MA:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...with-compet!&p=3495485&viewfull=1#post3495485

I could get on board with this.

C'mon MA how about asking your new programmer to write a blog post about his first 4 months at MindArk? I see he is rather into blogging too so sure he'd love to write something if you asked him.

Wistrel

I could get on board with this.

C'mon MA how about asking your new programmer to write a blog post about his first 4 months at MindArk? I see he is rather into blogging too so sure he'd love to write something if you asked him.

Wistrel

Princess, Edgehog, Ulf...

Have a feeling support is now handled by alter-egos of already existing employees.

Secondly, the reason why the current dev team are reluctant to get involved is in my opinion, that they are scared. They've been thrown under the bus by their senior management in that the whole team has changed, and now you have a situation where the customers (us) are more experienced & knowledgeable about the product (Entropia) than they (the developers) are.

The way to heal this? For one of them to engage with us not on a "this is what we will do" but perhaps a "I cant promise anything but what do you guys think of this idea".

If anything, a small post of "we will support Entropia" would go a long way with the current radio silence.

last Mindark post not related to ComPet, Strongboxes, or Mayhem event:

2013? :scratch2:

Princess, Edgehog, Ulf...

Have a feeling support is now handled by alter-egos of already existing employees.

Maybe they are all Marco alts :D

and now you have a situation where the customers (us) are more experienced & knowledgeable about the product (Entropia) than they (the developers) are.
With all the games I played that's kinda how it always ended up after a few years. With one game they didn't even have to fire the old devs to get there... :wtg:

Big plots after upgrades will cost as land area with the profitability of a shop at best. So why do you care -too much money?

Back