Help: Mentor for Alice!

Society
Freelancer
Schatzy Von Kairos
Hello community! How are you all doing?

My name is Alice and my avatar is called Schatzy Von Kairos. I've been reading about this game for more than two weeks and after that I decided to jump on it and enjoy this beautiful and sweet world (Argonauts are not that sweet tho :( ).

After my readings, I decided to go ahead and buy a Gold starter pack to have an easier beginning. Now I have been doing some quests following the chain and killing some punnies here and there but I think the game would be even funnier if I had a mentor who could guide me and teach me how I can fully enjoy this game.

In spite of have been reading a lot, I'm still confused with some of the things the game has since I've never played a game like this before.

The gaming schedule I have is the following one (GMT +1):

From Mon-Fri: 16:00 - Night (no hour specified)
Weekends: All day

This does NOT mean that I will be playing all those hours but the hours I'm able to sit and turn on my computer.

The requirements of a potential mentor of mine are:

• To give advices without asking
  • To be friendly and try to enjoy this Un-(but quite real) world with me
  • To have the same gaming hours like me
  • To make me discover new things
  • To help me being eco and try to get some profit without depositing much more than I did (if possible)

I am spanish but I think my English is pretty understandable so I wouldn't mind having a foreigner as a mentor :girl:

Now that I have written this post, it may seems like a job aplication lol, but what I look for is just an experienced potential and virtual friend able to teach me and have fun together playing at the same time as I do.

Thanks for reading guys and girls! Whatever you need or If I can give you a helping hand doing whatever... Just Pm me in game, I'm not a bad girl, just a newbie :girl:

I'll contact you in-game if the position isn't taken already.

Just want to welcome you to the game Alice! You will find that we have many great players from Spain here and also many awesome mentors hang around this forum. Have fun :yay:

Good luck in entropia!

Welcome to the game and hope you have a great time here!

I've come to realize not having enough free time to mentor anymore, but feel free to send me a friend request and I'll answer your questions.

Spanish here btw :)

Welcome to the game !

Wow! First of all I would like to say Thank you for the warm welcome I just received!

It isn't fair, I have now 3 or 4 mentor request and do not know who to choose, everyone has been quite friendly talking to me :yup:

I would like to have you all as friends so we can share our achievements and entropia things!

I will choose the mentor randomly I guess, everybody seems to be qualified for that.

Thanks again for everything, see you in game guys and girls! :girl:

Good luck in EU. If you are interested in a friendly and helpful English speaking society let me know!

Don't think I would be a good fit as your mentor. But feel free to check out my mining log if you're interested in mining.

Welcome to Entropia!
Great disciple application ;)

If you still need a mentor feel free to contact me.
But it sounds like O2 would be a great fit for you!

Welcome to Entropia !

Thank everybody again!

It has been a pretty nice evening since I have talked to many friendly people and already chose a mentor.

There's an absence of people like you all in videogames, this is one of the reason of why I chose this game, because its mature players!

See you in game guys and girls!

so how did it go for you?

Welcome to the universe, best of luck!

In the words of a song I cant quite remember "how the **** is Alice?"

Last time we talked everything was going well, but she hasn't been online for 100+ days.

Oh dear - such great hopes and then "another one bites the dust"

I wonder if it will be possible to do an "exit interview" with Alice, or some other random players, especially newbies.

If we know what bugs newbies the most, we know what to fix / do to retain new blood when they first start.

I wonder if it will be possible to do an "exit interview" with Alice, or some other random players, especially newbies.

If we know what bugs newbies the most, we know what to fix / do to retain new blood when they first start.

Usually being attracted by:

"MAKE REAL MONEY ONLINE"

and then realising:

"Oh, I have to work for the money and this is an expensive hobby..."

MA has done a very good job improving the new player experience but due to the sandbox nature of the game, it's impossible to stop new players doing activities which cost them a relatively huge cost/hour (compared to a non-thinking game like wow or whatever).

Attracts lots of "make money online" google searchers.

If my disciple asks about how to make lot of money in entropia -> kick, since he will 100% quit.

I think many leave because game is just not for them. Modern day MMOs are pretty, they are free, they have raids and dungeons, voiceovers etc. Entropia is too much of a korean grinder with really shitty quests :D In Everquest I had to kill 10 damn rats...Entropia took it to completely another level :D

Last edited:
Back