PayPal purchase but never got the items

DarkFire

Forum Ninja
Fiery DarkFire Winter
So, I've purchased from the webshop a few times before using PayPal, and never had any trouble.
But a few day ago I purchased 100 strongboxes, that I never received...

After the purchase I got the page

"PayPal Payment Receipt.
Your PayPal payment is now complete and the items in the package you purchased should be available in your inventory.

Please save this receipt. Your PayPal order id is xxxxxxxx

If there are any problems please contact Entropia Universe Support at the support pages. Please include the PayPal order id (xxxxxxxx) in your support case"

as usual, and I got a receipt from PayPal that I had sent the money to MindArks account... But I never got the strongboxes, never got a receipt from MA about the purchase, and it doesn't figure in my list of transactions :scratch2:

I of course wrote to support about it around 30 minutes after the purchase, but haven't gotten any reply yet. I'm considering disputing the transaction through PayPal, but am a bit scared that it will have consequences for my account:confused:

Anyway, I'll keep you updated here whatever happens :)

If you dispute, your account will be locked. Just wait on the support case to be answered.

So far no reply from support, no boxes, and no refund to my PayPal account. This is very unsatisfactory :(

I had the same issue some weeks ago. Problem solved in a day from support.
You might open another support ticket in case first is lost.

Happened to me the other day. Support answered after about 24hrs and refunded paypal account.

Back