Stop spamming my emails with compet!

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
Dear MA, I am not interested in your Compet junk. I have removed threads from this forum as they are not related to Entropia universe in an attempt to remove the ridiculous amounts of posts for ANOTHER GAME.

Now I get my email spammed with information that I never requested and do not want.

So what options do you give me?

Unsubscribe to ALL Mindark newsletters? What the hell, seriously...if I don't want Compets emails, I lose info on the game I do play?

Get your shit together. As a consumer, I feel that MA is aggressively pressuring me to buy another product, or lose out on features with the product I did purchase. This is strong arming customers, and where I come from, puts a company into a lot of legal risks.

So, since you will not answer support cases...and this seems to be the only way to communicate with you....please stop pressuring me to buy Compets in any form that I have not specifically requested it!

yeah. this badass Company spammed exactly 2 emails about compet in 3 weeks.

i can't find words on this Topic... :eyecrazy:

You are free to buy or not. No evil capitalist is forcing you buy their product, only good governments do that. And you probably agreed to receive promotional messages at least from the same company (I didn't bother to read all the legalese but it's fairly standard). Why freak out over this? Other points of contention notwithstanding.

I received none, and that 's fine as it as i showed none interest in compet.
You don't fit to these categories cause you bought compet deeds so what did you purchase or not ?
People complain about lack of communication and on the other side you are complaining if you get any...

On the other hand, i agree MA should put a dedicated forum to their new game. They said they will do it once beta is over. It's MA, they do it the MA way but in this case you can blame only yourself not MA.

Overblown as always. Just delete it.

Good grief people.

You guys need to get a grip.

Last edited:
I can provide my email instead, would love to get something related to Compet Game :laugh:

I have 10 Compet Deeds in storage, bought from Web Shop and never got a Beta invitation email from Mindark nor yet anything else about Compet.

So pity isn't it ...

I can provide my email instead, would love to get something related to Compet Game :laugh:

I have 10 Compet Deeds in storage, bought from Web Shop and never got a Beta invitation email from Mindark nor yet anything else about Compet.

So pity isn't it ...
...check your spam/junkmail inbox is where I found invite & 1 so far...compet update email, thx to OP ty! :tiphat:

Dear MA, I am not interested in your Compet junk. I have removed threads from this forum as they are not related to Entropia universe in an attempt to remove the ridiculous amounts of posts for ANOTHER GAME.

Now I get my email spammed with information that I never requested and do not want.

So what options do you give me?

Unsubscribe to ALL Mindark newsletters? What the hell, seriously...if I don't want Compets emails, I lose info on the game I do play?

Get your shit together. As a consumer, I feel that MA is aggressively pressuring me to buy another product, or lose out on features with the product I did purchase. This is strong arming customers, and where I come from, puts a company into a lot of legal risks.

So, since you will not answer support cases...and this seems to be the only way to communicate with you....please stop pressuring me to buy Compets in any form that I have not specifically requested it!

Hi there,

I am sorry if you feel like we are spamming you with emails. We at MindArk just want other players to feel welcome to our new game ComPet. We're not forcing anyone to play.

Hope you understand.

So pity isn't it ...

Hi Noorie!

Sorry to hear that you haven't received an email! Have you checked your spam box? You can just email: contact@competgame.com and we will send you a link : )

as finally someone from mindark replying... i have a question. once upon a time you created a game called Entropia Universe. Maybe you remember. We would like to hear any intentions on what is planned with the game or why it has been abandoned. There is zero communication towards ANYthing related to EU so.... i think many people would like to know why.

Hi there,

I am sorry if you feel like we are spamming you with emails. We at MindArk just want other players to feel welcome to our new game ComPet. We're not forcing anyone to play.

Hope you understand.

Then I ask you to please remove this from PCF and create your own forum. TY, and please don't take this the wrong away and mess up my loot return :)

This communication is awesome, as and EU player I am jealous. Any chance some of you could moon light for the original game MA created? We would be a much happier community if you could.

as finally someone from mindark replying... i have a question. once upon a time you created a game called Entropia Universe. Maybe you remember. We would like to hear any intentions on what is planned with the game or why it has been abandoned. There is zero communication towards ANYthing related to EU so.... i think many people would like to know why.

I am sorry, I am not a part of the Entropia team : ) as you may see in my username #ComPet

So Kim is now a Princess ? :laugh:

No, I am not Kim : )

Then I ask you to please remove this from PCF and create your own forum. TY, and please don't take this the wrong away and mess up my loot return :)

The new forum is on its way ;)

This communication is awesome, as and EU player I am jealous. Any chance some of you could moon light for the original game MA created? We would be a much happier community if you could.

I'll use my magical powers. Actually, I don't have any magical powers, sorry, I am not part of that team : (

I am sorry, I am not a part of the Entropia team : ) as you may see in my username #ComPet

Sorry but you are and the point many are kind of pissed off about right now is you sold us on this idea that if we bought Stables they would be linked to Compet as well as making Compets apart of EU to bring in more players back and forth between the games. Yet you have given us a new game with a new story line that has nothing to do with EU.

Why am I saying all this on a PCF forum? Because you are posting a non-related game on PCF forums!

No, I am not Kim : )

The new forum is on its way ;)

Then as we have asked: stop posting here and wait for the new forums. Or at least move over to the MA main forum. Remember you do have such a forum.

Sorry but you are and the point many are kind of pissed off about right now is you sold us on this idea that if we bought Stables they would be linked to Compet as well as making Compets apart of EU to bring in more players back and forth between the games. Yet you have given us a new game with a new story line that has nothing to do with EU.

Why am I saying all this on a PCF forum? Because you are posting a non-related game on PCF forums!

Then as we have asked: stop posting here and wait for the new forums. Or at least move over to the MA main forum. Remember you do have such a forum.

We are still at the Beta phase right now, that means the game is not where we want it to be at yet.

Like I mentioned, the forum is on its way.

It's people like you that keep mindark people from communicating with players on pcf. You can't help yourself and feel the need to be a total ass.

Princess, I'm not into compet, but I just want to thank you and commend you for your fantastic communication.

Compet is lucky to have a DEV as dedicated as you are.

I hope EU gets a similar DEV one day.

Cheers.

Princess, I'm not into compet, but I just want to thank you and commend you for your fantastic communication.

Compet is lucky to have a DEV as dedicated as you are.

I hope EU gets a similar DEV one day.

Cheers.

So kind of you to say, I'm blushing : ) :ahh:

It's people like you that keep mindark people from communicating with players on pcf. You can't help yourself and feel the need to be a total ass.

I would love to have Kim back and feed back from MA. Not sure where you are going here other than bumping your LA ads again. :)

But as you well know, more posts about Compets will mean less people on your land area. So if you are all open for that, my error.

But as you well know, more posts about Compets will mean less people on your land area. So if you are all open for that, my error.

Stare-What-GIF.gif

What are you going on about? Have you even played compets? Why would people leave EU to play it? It just a app game its nothing new. People who play EU is not going to leave to play compets, some might play it in spare time or on a lunch break at work for example as they can play on phone or tablet. It's a completely different game to EU and its aimed at a different audience. They have said more than once it's in beta stage and they are still working on it and hopefully there will be more of a connection via EU for stables and pets. We just have to wait Many has brought compets deeds and want to see what the game is about and try to help to be a better game. As this most popular forum, it makes sense to post here, before setting up another forum.

By this logic, he should hate sports, movies, dating, vacations, work, family, people who leave the house.

C'mon now.

You are welcome! :)

More than 10 years I am engage with Mindark following this forum and is the first time ever I see a dev answering quickly and in a human manner understanding the player base!

I will donate to you 10k peds if you move to entropia dev !! I swear !!

I would love to have Kim back and feed back from MA. Not sure where you are going here other than bumping your LA ads again. :)

I can understand your point but don't forget I have as well thousand AUD and I am not worried about they posting here.
In the final is part of MA too and helps to make their accounts more able to provide your withdraws more efficiently and quicker!

More than 10 years I am engage with Mindark following this forum and is the first time ever I see a dev answering quickly and in a human manner understanding the player base!

I will donate to you 10k peds if you move to entropia dev !! I swear !!

You're being too nice. Thank you for your kind words! Maybe in the future ; )

Well if this is your method of communication could you please verify that if I unsubscribe to Compets newsletters that I will no longer receive information related to Entropia?

This is the issue, in order to unsubscribe to one product, do I unsubscribe to all? When will we have the option to segregate the content we do not want?

As a Consumer I do not like having unwanted content forced upon me in order remain able to get paid product information.

Back