Help: Events for newbs!

Society
Freelancer
Schatzy Von Kairos
Hello Entropians!!!

I hope you like to know that I'm enjoying the game thanks to my mentor and other people that are currently helping me out a lot. I am lvl 3 pistoler already!!! :wtg:

I have been reading the events forum for a couple of days but there is a lot of information that I still can't process. As you all know I'm still a newbie girl, are there any events I can participate in? Apart from the sweating BIG industries one? There are a lot of hunting events but I think they fit high or at least medium level players. I've seen some good prizes but... Don't know if I can still fight for them!

Thanks in advance and see you in game guys and girls!!! :girl:

I can answer about ROCKtropia :) and it will be fun to make a trip and get an idea from our planet too.
There are events for everyone every weekend. No level restricted most of the time! At Zomhattan or Secret Island - TT weapons is enough to participate and prizes are cool.
Event organizer is "programmer Doc Gray" and you can ask for everything if you PM him.
Also
You can find all events (not only Caly or RT) through your UI (user interface) -> "right click" and from drop down menu choose -> System -> Event List and then choose every planet or LA!

Current event for this week on RT is "Kong's and Dragonfly's" :) Takin place on Zomhattan and it's shared loot not exactly a newbie friendly btw if I'm not wrong.
* Check for announcements RT forum - Events -> http://www.neverdie.com/forum/rocktropia-events

Thanks Billy for the fast answer!

I will search those events once I arrive home! But I am on Caly, how can I get to another planet? Is there a tp or anything? Or do I need a vehicle?

Thanks Billy for the fast answer!

I will search those events once I arrive home! But I am on Caly, how can I get to another planet? Is there a tp or anything? Or do I need a vehicle?

To get to any planet you either need to hire a pilot with or without warp. Prices vary between 20-50 peds (50 if double warp). About 5-10 PEDs if non-warp pilot. Basically takes 20-40 minutes of flying and chance of getting shot down by pirates.

3rd option is buying yourself a quad wing (L) + space thruster (L) and flying yourself. You do have to pay 2 PEDS to enter space then 7 PEDs to land on a planet.

You can try to find EFA or KISS warp services. They do scheduled flights for better pricing than VIP flights.

Ask rookie chat for a link to #space_flight (not sure if I spelled it right)

Whaaaaaat!? That's a lot of money for an unexperienced avatar like me! Thanks tho for the information, it is good to know! I think I will stay on Caly for a loooong time hehe. Maybe one day I will work as a pilot... That would be awesome, fly with people from planet to planet! With a pink vehicle!:girl:

Whaaaaaat!? That's a lot of money for an unexperienced avatar like me! Thanks tho for the information, it is good to know! I think I will stay on Caly for a loooong time hehe. Maybe one day I will work as a pilot... That would be awesome, fly with people from planet to planet! With a pink vehicle!:girl:

You can always ask around in local-chat in Twin Peaks or perhaps in #Calytrade if there is any kind soul how can bring you along to another planet. If you are lucky someone might take you for free.
Just make sure you have no stackables on you as 99% of space is lootable pvp.

/Andy

It's always fun to do the starter missions every planet has to offer and get all the freebies. I would recommend:

Planet Arkadia. You will have to get a passport with 10k sweat. They also have an event called Puny Bash that you can enter and the mob is low level Gallard/Carabok.

Planet Cyrene. They also have the Tempo missions that give you skills but mob is a bit high on hp.

Rocktropia. They also have Hunt The Thing and on Saturdays you gotta go do Kong but get your ticket before all 100 tickets are gone (it's free to enter). This is like going to Disney - you just gotta go experience it. It is shared loot.

I am sure your mentor will be happy to take you. You should join a society/chat also. This is the best way to learn from others. Actually I learned the most from the #esp chat when I started. If you see me in-game I can give you a ride.

hiya, alice, welcome to entropia universe !

i run free hunt event several times a week, mainly on caly but also on other planets.
it is intended for new players like you so looking forward to hunt together with you along with other participants !
im currently on rocktropia which is a planet far from caly tho im planning to go back to caly this weekend to host another series of hunt event on.
its like, weekly wise, caly > another planet > caly > another planet > caly > rinse and repeat.
u can find the details here > gillg.com

also, u can find a new player friendly event on ark which i have pasted the link below, my comrade is related or hosting the events and they are definitely worth to check out !

PFEU Puny Bash

Sweating Support Initiative l BIG Industries

anyway, we all entropians are very happy to see another addition to the society and hope that u enjoy this universe !

ciao !

Gill

Last edited:
Something said wrong and I need to make it clear

Entry from space to every planet is just 2 PED! When you have your own Quad!
You don't pay anything when you go from the planet into space!

Teleportation from Space Station to the planet is 7 PED! Some people choose this option if carrying lootable items and travel with Mothership. Mothership can only dock in Space Stations, but is the only choice if you want to transfer lootable items with safety and you don't want any unpleasant surprises from pirates.

Travelling in space is a great adventure anyway by itself :)

Back