FFS! Anyone wanna fight!!

EMW

Stalker
Banned
ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED
Spent several hours trying to get a fight in Compet, whilst watching movies!(3 at least) had like 5 fights in arena!! lvl 9 pet, lets go!

Thanks Dragos..... next!

Is it a bug or no one wants a fecking fight?

send me pos in pvp4 but no aimbot (select target)

like I said in another thread, matchmaking needs to be improved so a queue with a different battle back is suggested to a player searching for a battle, if another player is already searching in that respective queue

very easy, very effective

There is some problem I am in voice chats with people we are at same time going into arena same level pets and we cant get into battle.

Good question. I know one player was same battle pack as me dont know about the others.

Most entropians dislike pvp.

To counter this I've been using pets of various levels, and scrolling through the bets. I start with my high level on a 5 ped bet, if no fight then switch to my mid level pet on same bet. No dice, go down to 1 ped, repeat, shift to 5K gold, 1K, etc.
But in general there are specific times when people are playing and it's easy to find fights, but there are big gray areas when there aren't any fights available. I think we're going to need a lot more single player action in this game in order to retain enough players to get enough folks involved for arena fights.

To counter this I've been using pets of various levels, and scrolling through the bets. I start with my high level on a 5 ped bet, if no fight then switch to my mid level pet on same bet. No dice, go down to 1 ped, repeat, shift to 5K gold, 1K, etc.
But in general there are specific times when people are playing and it's easy to find fights, but there are big gray areas when there aren't any fights available. I think we're going to need a lot more single player action in this game in order to retain enough players to get enough folks involved for arena fights.

I have fought you more than any other player 10 fold! :laugh:

With regards to using the right battle pack, I believe that it only matters between ped battles or gold battles. I think that so long as you have high gold battles(IE 1k or 5k) I think that it will then choose anyone available that is this value or under, I say this as i think when you battle someone under the value level you have and lose battle, then the difference is refunded as gold. This leads me to believe that there is a problem with the mechanics of arena battles. Not a complaint, its just what i see, it is beta after all.

Another issue I have already posted, is that when you search for a raid, you get charged the fee every time you search, whether an opponent is found or not.(This only becomes obvious when you collect from a mine after searching for a raid, you will then see the fee come off your balance)

Another issue I have noticed...... well check the top 10 or 20 leaders and look at some of the stats, some have barely any battles, one even shows a level one pet.

The 5k dollar allowance last week was fun but not being able to battle in the arena, not so much.

Hopefully Monday will bring some nice changes. Although it will only be a matter of time before the complete wipes become really old and interest dwindles.

Last edited:
I have fought you more than any other player 10 fold! :laugh:

With regards to using the right battle pack, I believe that it only matters between ped battles or gold battles. I think that so long as you have high gold battles(IE 1k or 5k) I think that it will then choose anyone available that is this value or under, I say this as i think when you battle someone under the value level you have and lose battle, then the difference is refunded as gold. This leads me to believe that there is a problem with the mechanics of arena battles. Not a complaint, its just what i see, it is beta after all.

Another issue I have already posted, is that when you search for a raid, you get charged the fee every time you search, whether an opponent is found or not.(This only becomes obvious when you collect from a mine after searching for a raid, you will then see the fee come off your balance)

Another issue I have noticed...... well check the top 10 or 20 leaders and look at some of the stats, some have barely any battles, one even shows a level one pet.

The 5k dollar allowance last week was fun but not being able to battle in the arena, not so much.

Hopefully Monday will bring some nice changes. Although it will only be a matter of time before the complete wipes become really old and interest dwindles.

I'm looking for fights now if you're interested mate. What's your player name?

Reactions: EMW
Wont stop Mindark forcing people to like it though. ;)

Ya if to many people play but not use arena they will force them to by adding SPACE between the buildings which require PVP lootable actions to occur and campers can sit there 24/7 and when you try to go to another building loot all your gold from your pockets.

Seems to be more fights with 25 gold autofights? Well thats where i am at................ :beerchug:

Yaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn!!!!!

Yes it's a yawn when we are only a few beta testers fighting at different times.
Hopefully the open beta will attract a few hundred then the situation may be different.

Yes it's a yawn when we are only a few beta testers fighting at different times.
Hopefully the open beta will attract a few hundred then the situation may be different.

Yeah Ant but it already is open beta, depoed a little too, seems like a bit of a waste right now? anyway i am spamming the arena button, level 13, 25 gold pack ................ lets go 8)

Yeah Ant but it already is open beta, depoed a little too, seems like a bit of a waste right now? anyway i am spamming the arena button, level 13, 25 gold pack ................ lets go 8)

Yeah but only a few days since open beta started - I give it a chance.
Crap, my 8 is on mission - got a 5 you can play with ? - starting 25 gold spamming :)

Crap, my 8 is on mission - got a 5 you can play with ? - starting 25 gold spamming :)[/QUOTE
ok gimme half hour i get a different pet to 4 or something 8)

Crap, my 8 is on mission - got a 5 you can play with ? - starting 25 gold spamming :)[/QUOTE
ok gimme half hour i get a different pet to 4 or something 8)

Now level 6 and don't find you anymore.

Ok I have levels 3 and 6 to spam with.
Hopefully others will join in.

Last edited:
Back