Buying: imk2, imk3, MM, mod mk2

weezy

Young
Hi, I am looking for one of these guns.

Most preferably Imk2 and low tier

not planning on using enhancers so I wont pay for it.

I am in no hurry.

Last edited:
guess my 8.9 MM for 78k isnt for ya

I'd offer my tier 7.9 MM for 75k :handgun:

sorry guys, I will have to pass currently on both MMs as it is not exactly what Im looking for.

Jor had one, long time ago. Like a year ish.

Don't underestimate the benefit of higher tiers since pre buying you always think they are not needed. But damn that extra possibility to add more dmg than amplifier can do is more appreciated once you bought it and can enjoy the reflexibility it gives

Don't underestimate the benefit of higher tiers since pre buying you always think they are not needed. But damn that extra possibility to add more dmg than amplifier can do is more appreciated once you bought it and can enjoy the reflexibility it gives

That's so true :p Got a tier 3 imk2 and I'd love to have a higher tier one but I'm not forking up for 3-400% mats to do the tier click...

That's so true :p Got a tier 3 imk2 and I'd love to have a higher tier one but I'm not forking up for 3-400% mats to do the tier click...

hey, if u manage to buy higher tier imk2. i will buy ur low one :)

It has become fashionable to bash the mod merc, but using it is pure fun.

Owned both, even at the same time ... ended up using imk2 as the tagger lol ... hurray for my MM :)

Then you should have gotten the AIMK2 for tagger with the 160 range :D

Owned both, even at the same time ... ended up using imk2 as the tagger lol ... hurray for my MM :)

I would go for imk2.

I also had both at the same time and used imk2 as tagger, ended up by using imk2 as main and sold MM. :)

Back