Selling: Woodstock Blue

Phedra

Mature
Society
Sirens of Entropia
Phedra Phedra Delaunay
This thread has been rolled up under the Siren's Couturier Thread.

It was August 15th, 1969, a monumental day in the history of Rock and Roll. 400000+ people gathered for what was arguably the greatest music festival ever held. Billed as 3 days of Peace and Love, Woodstock actually went four and was a celebration of the larger counterculture generation.

Were you able to go back in time (or maybe happened to be there) you would hear most sentences start with "Wow man, what if...." and see that many of the attendees were topless, if not naked. For the ladies that weren't, they would have been attired in a halter top, bell bottoms, and platform shoes.

This is the inspiration for Woodstock Blue. Pay homage to this amazing time in history by spoiling your avatar with this seductive creation by Phedra.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pricing:

I am going to be as transparent with pricing as I can, that said I'm not disclosing which paint or textures were used.

Clothing (TT +MU)

Enigma Bra = 41 PED
Basic Pattern Pants = 10 PED
Andrees Shoes = 50 PED
Clothing total = 101

Textures and Paint ((TT +MU)-return)
Texture = 3 Fields @ 95.12 PED
Paint = 3 Fields @ 83.14 PED
Textures and Paint total = 178.26

Materials total = 279.14 PED

Final price with my MU is 325 PED

PM here or in game (Phedra) if interested.

Be sure to visit Leeloo Mountain for coloring/texturing services

For hard to find textures message Dekan Swift in game

Last edited:
I love the way you're selling the clothes, hope it sells soon and that you keep coming up with new outfits :yay:

I love the way you're selling the clothes, hope it sells soon and that you keep coming up with new outfits :yay:

Thank you very much! It makes it a lot of fun :)

Back