Downward spiral of Death broken?

Wollongong

Elite
Society
Odysseus Unbound
Jerry "Wollo" Wollongong
So, we got some new numbers again, audited and all (at least, we cannot actually check if it was audited, but hey)...

Let's put them in Excel and have a look....

numbersCLD_zpsbslhar1i.jpg

(that was a link to Photo bucket: http://i5.photo bucket .com/albums/y165/jeroenla/numbersCLD_zpsbslhar1i.jpg )
First thing that is intriguing... what the hell happened to Q3/Q4 of 2013? Why wasn't that audited?

Secondly, yep... I've known all along, but returns are a LOT less than originally projected, and are currently far below the values they were at first (about 20% when you look at the year total of 2012 compared to 2015).

But there's also a hint of positive news: it would seem that, while the prior years are all inked in red, 2015 seems to be stabilizing compared to the year before. One clear exception: december.

Guess they didn't pull off the end-of-year-ridiculously-priced-item-stunt?

EDIT: another try

Last edited:
Considering the absolute cluster-fuck of the MM2015 ammo rewards, which resulted in a very poor December & January, the actual figures would be very positive (if this didn't happen - I think MA have learnt their lesson here).

I think you could realistically add on 40k onto the 2015 Dec & Jan (+80k overall).

Back