2 Bugs

Resnis

Guardian
Society
NBK Army
Resnis Resnis Tusnis
1. PET training =- PET Gets Stuck till training finished -consider NOT USE Till Fixes

Tried to train my pet what lead me to SCALA debug report ( was missing 1 point for complete lvl 6
- Shows Compete Training button) - and there Scala Debug texts .... Confirm does not work

And as result my PET is STUCK in Gym ........ :eyecrazy:

Retested - Got PET freed ... and xp provided ...

Probably I have not yet waited to finish whole training period .... will retest with some lvl 1 pet

2. Forest Battle - NPC are using Bite LVL 2 - but in log its identified same as mine LVL 1 Bite - Noticed on NPC "Ricktick" as run out of attempts then cannot verify today -
- any1 fighting - verify /confirm what is referenced in BAttle log (Right side) as skill used by NPC
- some NPCs are useing Weak bite - IDK what should be there (DMG less than regualr LVL 1 bite)
- Rictick (Forest II 2nd NPC) is using Bite with 11- 15 dmg , what corresponds to LVL 2 in research tree .....​
Resnis / Tobias

I go to arena get battle for gold to fight i click that i want to battle and then get coding telling me there is active shield.

Also forest battles.

these are ongoing issues why are they not yet fixed? people waiting on bug fixes is going to kill ComPet.
Mind Ark you need to take this seriously for real people not going to wait around on their phones for these problems to be fixed. I hope it gets sorted for rapid response to solve issues ComPet is a great game and could become very popular if the bugs are fixed in timely manner.

I go to arena get battle for gold to fight i click that i want to battle and then get coding telling me there is active shield.

Also forest battles.

these are ongoing issues why are they not yet fixed? people waiting on bug fixes is going to kill ComPet.
Mind Ark you need to take this seriously for real people not going to wait around on their phones for these problems to be fixed. I hope it gets sorted for rapid response to solve issues ComPet is a great game and could become very popular if the bugs are fixed in timely manner.

Quote this, totally agree

compet_bug9999.jpg

Fine - didn't want an aggressive pet anyways :(
(Got this when trying to keep Harold with 5/6 stable capacity.)

compet_bug9999.jpg

Fine - didn't want an aggressive pet anyways :(
(Got this when trying to keep Harold with 5/6 stable capacity.)

I got that last VU with Harold, with similar stats

Back