Help: Win10 Graphics Entropia.

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Hey :)

Sorry for the rubbish title, and what will now be a rubbish description! But I really do hope someone can help.

I have a gaming PC for the sole purpose of playing EU. It has been running on very high and custom graphic settings for a while, no issues.

I can't remember its specs, but it was very capable of handeling the game ( see graphics quality below).

However, in a moment of madness I left it on over night, and flipping Windows 10 installed.

So now I logged into game and the screen is very red looking. I get a yellow warning pop up saying Nvidia doesnt support this application. It supported it fine before! Now it looks like 3D but without the glasses. Its all red and blue, shadows and 2 of everything right beside each other.

Interestingly if I take a screen shot, the image doesn't look like this! It looks vaguely normal!

Is there a way to fix it? Or should I reinstall the previous OS?

Hey :)

Sorry for the rubbish title, and what will now be a rubbish description! But I really do hope someone can help.

I have a gaming PC for the sole purpose of playing EU. It has been running on very high and custom graphic settings for a while, no issues.

I can't remember its specs, but it was very capable of handeling the game ( see graphics quality below).

However, in a moment of madness I left it on over night, and flipping Windows 10 installed.

So now I logged into game and the screen is very red looking. I get a yellow warning pop up saying Nvidia doesnt support this application. It supported it fine before! Now it looks like 3D but without the glasses. Its all red and blue, shadows and 2 of everything right beside each other.

Interestingly if I take a screen shot, the image doesn't look like this! It looks vaguely normal!

Is there a way to fix it? Or should I reinstall the previous OS?

download and older driver (graphics driver)

Downloading the new driver fixed it :)

As apparently " mandatory Windows 10 updates are apparently conflicting with Nvidia's native driver system."

Thank you for all the help! :cool::yay:

My son had somehow accepted the update for windows 10 as well.

There was an option to roll it back to windows 7 , which we did without much issue.

Since the beginning of this year, each time Win 10 updated my nvidia drivers I had continuous BSODs within 3-5 minutes after system start, caused exactly by the new driver. Each time I had to download the drivers from Nvidia site and do a clean reinstall of them in safe mode. A few weeks later I had to walk through all that again.

Eventually I had enough of it and completely prevented Win 10 from touching drivers and now update them manually.

Back