Uber: 1392 ped Rextelum weak.

Mariko Ninja

Prowler
Society
The Gladiators
Mariko Ninja Torranaga
Over the past year I have been doing my Atroz Silver mission and the Rextelum mission and some other ones. Loot wasn't too good but I kept going at them. The past month Rextelum started to loot better so I stuck with them, doing other missions in between. Today I saw my loot was up and hit some nice globals. Tonight I decided to give it another go when this hit early in the hunt. ;)

Besides my SIB carbine the EWE LC-340 ranger (L), the loot was mostly shrapnel. :laugh:

Gz nice Rex :yay:

Thank you everyone. ;)

Thank you everyone ! ;)

After Saturdays hof I expected the loot to sink in. Sunday however was still a nice loot day, but today was a different story. Did a hunt on my Combibo 30k mission to start the day slow and relaxed. Next I did a hunt for my Atrox Silver mission, then one for the Rextelum 60k mission. Although the 3 hunts set me back 170ped, it was what I expected, but got some nice skills gains instead :wtg:

After dinner, I decided to have another go at Rextelum. Aiko sitting next to me, asked me if there were any scorpions on the hill, ( the spiral hill just south east of Jameson's reach tp. ) Just for fun I went up in my VTOL an worked my way down the spiral path. Reaching the bottom there I found 3 Rextelum strong. The last one gave me a nice surprise, a 678 ped hof, :laugh:

Aiko stood up and said, "See, I told you, you need to go up the hill." She runs out the room shouting, "Dad, dad, listen dad !" :laugh:

Back