Games Games Games: Locate the item what not fits!

More fun than I've had in EU in a long time...

Thanks Auktuma :cool:

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:
Finally!!!!!!!!

unL Zombie part located what was put in shopkeeper with L Zombies.
"Easy" task hehe. Sry for that surprise.
But 150PED reward goes to:
GUST BOBY GUST!

Thanks and gratz. And I was even more happy to hear about your suggestion, care about your helpers on fun making! Man, you are Da Man. I've got influx of optimism this community is shocking great!
:)

Thanks to all joiners on Day 6 fun making!
:grouphug:

Tomorrow ~mid of day I think to start last planned session of this treasure hunt celebrating 40k views of my shop thread. Till tomorrow. Rest well not to be forced to sleep on my couch in the middle of treasure hunts!

Hello, Saturday :)
Information for participants on Day 7 games: hard tasks (tasks I say, not task!) will be really hard and rewards will be above previous. I would recommend you to go to game area and take some warming up before the competition for treasure hunters. Game area will be locked right before start (when I will be setting quest items).

Day 7 game will start on second half of day (MA time). I will post here ~2h before starting games. Competition itself usually takes no more than 1h of time.

Last edited:
Day 7 treasure hunt will start at 15:30 MA time! (now is 13:43). 14:30 game area will be closed to prepare it.

Day 7 rules announced on first post. Shops will be locked now to prepare for games.

Warm up your wheels!
One item per participant! Pick best tactics and strategy to win top item! Hard tasks will be really hard.

Items inserted. 6 "easy" and 3 "hard" - awaiting for 9 winners

2016-06-18 15:20:00 --> 10 minutes till start!

I'm searching for keys now to unlock game area

Last edited:
Day 7 treasure hunt games started!!!!!! GL to all participants. Hit top one!

I'll be on ground floor to give you deserved rewards.

2 easy gone to winners!

2016-06-18 15:34:05 (E7_4) Gratz to Kolio Hisar Mamata! +20 PED for locating Thunderbird Gloves (M,L) put near Pegasus armors. Ty for joining!

2016-06-18 15:34:08 (E7_1) Gratz to John Teacher Capital! (L) Pulsar 3 Plate lonely at unL Calypsian plates located! +20 PED for your great treasure hunter skills working for community!

1 more easy gone

2016-06-18 15:37:25 (E7_6) Gratz goes to Steve DKz-Kasper Smith! +20 PED for locating unL 5A plate put into shopkeeper with Pulsar 7 L plates. Thanks for joining!

First hard to locate item has been detected and claimed! gratz to Akon TrusT

2016-06-18 15:47:03 (H7_1) Akon TrusT Convicted located an item Pulsar Armour Plate 2 (L) with additional +100 PED reward. A record has been added to Hall of Fame (local one)! Gratz!!! Thanks for joining!

1 more winner located "easy"

2016-06-18 15:51:00 (E7_3) Gratz to Garet Firesyde Langley! +20 PED for locating unL Ghost Gloves (F) put near Holy (L) armors. Ty for your time shared! :)

second hard gone. Gratz to Blastie

2016-06-18 15:51:48 (H7_2) Gratz goes to Amber Blastie Knightley!!! Awwww, Predator Harness (M,L) at TT+1 instead of usual TT+2 (3,4?) :D located. Not an easy task. +150PED reward! Good treasure hunter skills, Blastie! Thanks for joining!

winner for "easy". Icehold

2016-06-18 15:55:19 (E7_2) Gratz to Ice Icecold Mendoza! Medical Tool skill Enhancer I has been located at spot where Armor Defense Enhancer I should be! Thank you for correcting my shop inventory! +20 PED for your input into Order.

gratz to Kim Fury Smith on locating "easy" item!

2016-06-18 15:56:59 (E7_5) Gratz and thanks goes to Kim Fury Smith! Zombie Thigh Guards (F,L) at Solirs. Shame to me, how it could have happened, such mess :D +20 PED for locating weird post. Thanks for your time shared! :)

Last chalenge remaining - top hard quest item!

We have top winner!
Tom SnakeTah HaD locating top hard item - Armor defense enhancer IV set at "unusual" TT+1 price. Congratz!!!!!

2016-06-18 16:07:12 (H7_3) Uber gratz to Tom SnakeTah HaD! Last item of "hard" category located (means it was most hard? ;)). Armor Defense Enhancer VI (stack of 10) set at usual spot just with unusual TT+1 price. Last item = most hard = top win of event = +250PED.

It's to note that Tom joined the game late stage :) Optimism is good fuel and driver :)

6:07. It took 37 minutes. But I'm sure it was healthy adrenaline
Will post details in a few

Last edited:
:grouphug::beerchug:

Thanks to all participants!
One more event coming close to surface - 1k Customer celebration :)

Goals achieved

Day 7 treasure hunt games started!!!!!! GL to all participants. Hit top one!

I'll be on ground floor to give you deserved rewards.

2 easy gone to winners!

2016-06-18 15:34:05 (E7_4) Gratz to Kolio Hisar Mamata! +20 PED for locating Thunderbird Gloves (M,L) put near Pegasus armors. Ty for joining!

2016-06-18 15:34:08 (E7_1) Gratz to John Teacher Capital! (L) Pulsar 3 Plate lonely at unL Calypsian plates located! +20 PED for your great treasure hunter skills working for community!

1 more easy gone

2016-06-18 15:37:25 (E7_6) Gratz goes to Steve DKz-Kasper Smith! +20 PED for locating unL 5A plate put into shopkeeper with Pulsar 7 L plates. Thanks for joining!

First hard to locate item has been detected and claimed! gratz to Akon TrusT

2016-06-18 15:47:03 (H7_1) Akon TrusT Convicted located an item Pulsar Armour Plate 2 (L) with additional +100 PED reward. A record has been added to Hall of Fame (local one)! Gratz!!! Thanks for joining!

1 more winner located "easy"

2016-06-18 15:51:00 (E7_3) Gratz to Garet Firesyde Langley! +20 PED for locating unL Ghost Gloves (F) put near Holy (L) armors. Ty for your time shared! :)

second hard gone. Gratz to Blastie

2016-06-18 15:51:48 (H7_2) Gratz goes to Amber Blastie Knightley!!! Awwww, Predator Harness (M,L) at TT+1 instead of usual TT+2 (3,4?) :D located. Not an easy task. +150PED reward! Good treasure hunter skills, Blastie! Thanks for joining!

winner for "easy". Icehold

2016-06-18 15:55:19 (E7_2) Gratz to Ice Icecold Mendoza! Medical Tool skill Enhancer I has been located at spot where Armor Defense Enhancer I should be! Thank you for correcting my shop inventory! +20 PED for your input into Order.

gratz to Kim Fury Smith on locating "easy" item!

2016-06-18 15:56:59 (E7_5) Gratz and thanks goes to Kim Fury Smith! Zombie Thigh Guards (F,L) at Solirs. Shame to me, how it could have happened, such mess :D +20 PED for locating weird post. Thanks for your time shared! :)

Last chalenge remaining - top hard quest item!

We have top winner!
Tom SnakeTah HaD locating top hard item - Armor defense enhancer IV set at "unusual" TT+1 price. Congratz!!!!!

2016-06-18 16:07:12 (H7_3) Uber gratz to Tom SnakeTah HaD! Last item of "hard" category located (means it was most hard? ;)). Armor Defense Enhancer VI (stack of 10) set at usual spot just with unusual TT+1 price. Last item = most hard = top win of event = +250PED.

It's to note that Tom joined the game late stage :) Optimism is good fuel and driver :)

Thanks once again to all participants, thanks for your care about others (=one item), thanks for your good mood shared to community. Love you, my goals achieved and optimism driven by 5 points up for this media, this community, this universe :)

Best luck on your path, fellow entropians, I'm sure we will have more time to practice some new things, new corners to search rising our treasure hunter and care skills.

Till next quests!

Sincerely,
Auk

Last edited:
Very nice initiative!!! i also discovered a nice place to buy stuff i use daily!

thank you for being an entropian (and a nice one)

Grats to all winners!! :wtg: Thanks again for the event Auktuma!

Thanks for the fun. Always nice to see folks make ingame activities like this to make enjoyment for others. :)

Back