Uber: Ares Ring Modified !

• Thread starter Deleted member 41578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41578

I got a huge suprise last night:

attachment.php

Actually, I was about to buy an Ares Ring Improved. I figured that I could as well buy a few (hundred) boxes in order to have a good shot at looting one... I didnt really expect to loot a modified ring !

I am not toooo sure what I should do with it. I feel like keeping it but can't really judge if its so much of an advantage over the Improved Ares. Any ideas on that?

:yay:

Omg!!!! Hahaha we talked about yesterday. Massive gratz!!!

That is one way to buy yourself an ares ring improved :)
Gratz!

Wow :eyecrazy:
Huge gratz Monty

if u are active hunter keep it gratz

Congratulations on looting such a great ring Monty!!

:woot:

Gratz. :)

I am not toooo sure what I should do with it. I feel like keeping it but can't really judge if its so much of an advantage over the Improved Ares. Any ideas on that?

Let your ped card decide.

If you NEED the ped, sell it for an imp areas +2k.

Otherwise, keep it and put it to good use.

Keep in mind, I believe the faster reload applies to all held items w/ a reload speed. Weapons, faps, mining, extracting, etc. etc. etc.

Gratz. :)

Let your ped card decide.

If you NEED the ped, sell it for an imp areas +2k.

Otherwise, keep it and put it to good use.

Keep in mind, I believe the faster reload applies to all held items w/ a reload speed. Weapons, faps, mining, extracting, etc. etc. etc.

I think it does too. Faps etc. is faster.

I think you need more than 2 k on top of imp ares for an mod ares ;-).

thanks for all replies and advice. please keep in mind that this isnt a selling/ price check thread.

As for the valuation of my ring and for those interested.. I already had offers of more than 11k ped for the ring.

Like I said, I feel like keeping it :)

Back