Server Downtime for Release

TP charges :yay:

only joking

Or could it be the fabled space update :jawdrop:

One Gig!

Who thinks there will be more fixes than breaks in this patch, and who thinks there will be more breaks than fixes?

One Gig!

Who thinks there will be more fixes than breaks in this patch, and who thinks there will be more breaks than fixes?

Fixes or breaks, there will be no shortage of complaints.

New textures for migration mobs.

I'm guessing it will be all about graphics again.

Select target removed! :yay:

More than graphics. A bigger number has changed. Don't think it will be the tp fees either. Maybe some pet stuff given compet is now in beta.

Big one :)

Start of migration for Caly? Maybe using the new robot event tools?

it will be bugfixes for the bugged icon visuals mostly. thats why its so big... textures are huge. not much else

OMG if we could get longtooth I would be so happy.

:yay::yay::yay:

All fixes that people crave for, in one patch: "select target" now works only on boorum wieners, so you have better view of their new polished chrome texture.

fix select target cheat !
thanks

Last year we had space promised for june but without mention of the year - maybe this is it - one can hope ;)

You know MA, when you make these announcements, it may bee good to include RELEASE NOTES so that everyone knows what the patch is for. This is a Industry Standard and, in most cases, required by the software industry. :confused:

Bigger boorums penises please for Manique.

68842264.jpg

TP charges :yay:

only joking

Or could it be the fabled space update :jawdrop:

TP you can avoid so it will come last.
So first chat fee then storage fee, revival fee, TT fee, repair fee, few more unknown fees and in the last tp fee.

TP you can avoid so it will come last.
So first chat fee then storage fee, revival fee, TT fee, repair fee, few more unknown fees and in the last tp fee.

For your sake, I hope they don't implement a progressive tax plan on total skill points.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Always VUs when I'm out of town lol, guess something to look forward to when I get back

You know MA, when you make these announcements, it may bee good to include RELEASE NOTES so that everyone knows what the patch is for. This is a Industry Standard and, in most cases, required by the software industry. :confused:

But not rce. Releasing it too early will lead to unfair advantages to speculators.

You should know this by now.

But not rce. Releasing it too early will lead to unfair advantages to speculators.

You should know this by now.

You have to be in the special exclusive club to get access to this info ahead of time... I am not in the club.

1gb Awww yea, this is going to be interesting!

I don't see how fixing red crosses and hopefully weapon sounds could be unfair advantage except if we wish too much for an rce.
But maybe if I hear fire sound on each shoot instead on every second shoot could add to value of gun so we can sell for double price lol. Lets speculate.

Seriously notice for at least few fixes of many bugs would be welcome.

Im just waiting for a major VU update. VU 16 coming soon. Not many numbers left between 15.9.0 and 16.

I don't see how fixing red crosses and hopefully weapon sounds could be unfair advantage except if we wish too much for an rce.
But maybe if I hear fire sound on each shoot instead on every second shoot could add to value of gun so we can sell for double price lol. Lets speculate.

Seriously notice for at least few fixes of many bugs would be welcome.

They did give us notice they were going to fix the mission galactica devine chip mission, after they broke it, it just took them a while to get a round tuit.:rolleyes:

Back