Anyone hard a gibnib bonus lately ?

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I have had the chirpies and fubs but have not seen a gibnib bonus for a long time.

All daily missions come in spurts. I've gone months without getting certain ones, bonus and non-bonus.

Case in point, I went some 6 months without getting the crafting bonus, and last week, I got it twice.

What John says, I have had each of the bonus's in very short succession and then gone months without seeing a single one

I've got it two days ago.

I agree about lapses of long times also but I did ask for two reason, one, to make sure they were around and two, sometimes after a question like this you get onw the next day :).

yap 3-4 days ago 2 days ago chirpy

gibnib about 3-4 days ago

Within two weeks ago got a gibnib daily bonus (PA terminal), and the very next day got a fuga bonus (Billy's terminal). Like others have already posted, they come and they go. Also, I try and mix it up by receiving/getting my daily missions by going to different daily mission terminals.

Within two weeks ago got a gibnib daily bonus (PA terminal), and the very next day got a fuga bonus (Billy's terminal). Like others have already posted, they come and they go. Also, I try and mix it up by receiving/getting my daily missions by going to different daily mission terminals.

I was about the same but mine was chirpy then the next day Fub. I did, one time only, got two the same day a fub and a chirpy as I recall. That was a good day:). I also have tried to mix it up on location but didn't seem to help.

...I try and mix it up by receiving/getting my daily missions by going to different daily mission terminals.

I also have tried to mix it up on location but didn't seem to help.

:scratch2: I must try to check other storage terminals on Calypso. Maybe I have some stuff I left behind on accident.

Ooh! Ooh! Bargain auctions if I find the right terminal! :yay:

(Sorry. Couldn't resist. :laugh:)

:scratch2: I must try to check other storage terminals on Calypso. Maybe I have some stuff I left behind on accident.

Ooh! Ooh! Bargain auctions if I find the right terminal! :yay:

(Sorry. Couldn't resist. :laugh:)

You are kidding about the other storage right :laugh:.

About moving around to different terminals they are on difference servers I just wonder if that may make a diff, don't see how because you would think all of the servers would report to one central server to keep track. But after the last update you never know because sometimes MA acts like they have no clue:scratch2:.

Back