Entropia Universe discord channel is live!

Hypnotyk

Elite
Society
discord.gg/bdDeqtn
Randy Hypnotyk Bafia
I took it upon myself to make a Entropia Universe discord channel as an attempt to bring people more together within our lovely game. As of now, I do not know of a good place where Entropia Universe players can hang out and chat outside of the game. Sure, some people visit this and other EU forums, but there really isn't a good place to hang out and chat.

What the beginning looked like:
8BS5KRZ.jpg

What the chat room looks like 3 months later!
XmZ5wOE.jpg

This is what I hope the Discord channel will help fulfill. Not only will it give us a common place to text chat, it will also provide a place for people to voice chat as well! Ditch Skype/Teamspeak! Discord is 100% free and geared towards games/gaming, so it fulfills the role of a voice server much better than Skype or TeamSpeak. No more TS server fees! I can help create society specific channels and assign moderators as seem fit for those who want to shift off of TS/skype, just let me know :) Also, Discord is free and easy to use, and it can be accessed via web browser, standalone windows app, and/or iphone/android app.

To join the channel, simply follow this instant invite link: https://discord.gg/014T5imCg3IphFixA

I also posted about this in the entropiauniverse subreddit with a breakdown of each text/voice channel that I so far. Feel free to check that out too...

Let me know what you think and what things I can do to make this channel even better! I hope to see you guys around.

Up to 513 members now as of 2017-03-29!
Up to 2,241 members now as of 2020-11-20!

Best regards,
-Hyp

Last edited:
BUMP! Come discuss all the patch notes in our discord chat. It takes 2 minutes to sign up and get started and I guarantee you will be happy you did!

Thanks for setting that up man. I was thinking about trying out Discord and I may go ahead and do that. Also noticed you're in Tampa. I just moved back to my hometown in Brooksville a few minutes north of ya.

Thanks for setting that up man. I was thinking about trying out Discord and I may go ahead and do that. Also noticed you're in Tampa. I just moved back to my hometown in Brooksville a few minutes north of ya.

Sweet! Maybe we can grab a beer sometime if you're up for it. And yea, I think you will really like discord. I can set up society specific member groups that can be assigned to society voice/chat rooms. It can be more effective ( and free) that a society forum/TeamSpeak server. Give it a try and invite you friends, I think you will be delighted!

Bumping this up. Come on in and give discord a try. We have a few steady participants and would love to see more!

Thank you for setting this up!

Discord is, imo, the best voice chat available

We're steadily growing, looking for more participants! Come on in, stick around, hang out, and be part of Entropias new major social hub!

I joined
Lets have some fun later on :)

I've been so out of the loop on this type of SW - is this like Vent/TS?

Is there an iOS app?

+rep if I could

It's far superior in comparison to TS/Vent. Much more logical and easy to use, integrates well with all games, allows custom text and optional voice channels.. all for free! Download it and check it out.

And yes, there is an iOS & android app, and you can access the discord channel via web browser and standalone pc app too!

We have seen significant growth recently. Let's keep it up! Come join us on discord

Come and discuss the new patch with us! We're up to 60 people now!

New high score of 62 members in the discord channel! Maybe we can reach 100 by July?

:yay::yay:BUMP:yay::yay:

Up to 71 members now :) Come join us!

New high score, 72 members! Let's get to 100 shall we? :D

78 members now, inching our way to 100!

Up to 83 members :)

Joined! It's a new program but it looks interesting and good.

Joined! It's a new program but it looks interesting and good.

Welcome! I think you will find the program to be quite good and hopefully you can join in on some of the conversations :)

Always a live chat here, let's keep it going! Join us

97 members! Close to 100 now :D :yay::yay:

98 Member hype! Come check out the EU Discord channel :)

Who will be the lucky 100th member?!

106 Members!

Woooo we did it! Over the weekend, we have breached the 100 mark and are up to 106 members now. New goal: 150!

If you haven't joined the discord channel yet, come on in!

106 Members!

Woooo we did it! Over the weekend, we have breached the 100 mark and are up to 106 members now. New goal: 150!

If you haven't joined the discord channel yet, come on in!

Once you enter, you never leave.

Ever.

Back