Question: Company Assassins Jacket

Cpt. Catch

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Captain Ultimate Catch
Google is not my friend here. Can't find out which mission that rewards the Company Assassins Jacket/Pants.

The suit looks like a black version of the Buisness Blazer/Chinos. What mission rewards that? Thanks! :D

Google is not my friend here. Can't find out which mission that rewards the Company Assassins Jacket/Pants.

The suit looks like a black version of the Buisness Blazer/Chinos. What mission rewards that? Thanks! :D

Are you talking about after you escape NWO?

That might be right. I have no idea really. I just saw a guy in the suit, and I wanted one aswell. Do you know what missions I have to complete to get that reward? Do I have to do all of those missions, or can I get away with one or two? Thanks

It's an Arkadia mission I believe.

its RT mission that comes after the NWO jail chain ( u can skip many stages if u rent a key here )

than u come to those secret missions , but note the clothes are L and we hope for a fix ...

Yeah I confirme. U need to complete all jail missions to access on spy missions who reward with this clothes.

Like Juicy say u can rent a key who can help u to do reduce the number of jail missions.

I personally done this missions.

Remember that, this clothe are (L) and the TT value is at 0.10 ped. If u remove one time this clothe, they will turn black to grey color due to decay.

can you repeat the mission and get multiple pairs?

can you repeat the mission and get multiple pairs?

nope but there are maybe later more stages with other clothes ...

atleast the hide out suggest it ...

I really wish more of the RT missions were repeatable... My arctic gear is now unusable since the L's TT value's been worn down so much...

Back