Acount Locked

moondog

Stalker
Society
Stockholm Syndrome
Charley Moondog 1969
So today I removed 2 x expired debit cards from my EU account and added the details from my new debit card. I made a deposit on the EU main page and went to log on. I was advised that my account was locked (worked fine all day yesterday)

Support case raised, but it seems odd that the account was locked. I am currently working away from my home country but I can see no reason why this has happened. Anyone got any ideas ?

So today I removed 2 x expired debit cards from my EU account and added the details from my new debit card. I made a deposit on the EU main page and went to log on. I was advised that my account was locked (worked fine all day yesterday)

Support case raised, but it seems odd that the account was locked. I am currently working away from my home country but I can see no reason why this has happened. Anyone got any ideas ?

I get this message when I try to log in while on my company's VPN. I think if your network traffic is masked or altered in some way, then Entropia throws this error. When I log in at home I don't get this error but when I'm on the VPN I get account locked. Hope that helps..

if you do any deposits via vpn or a different country, for security reason it can happen..happened to me once too. Nothing to worry about will be unlocked

Yeah but gl getting a reply on your support cases..

Very Strangely with no communication from MA my account became unlocked directly after the VU yesterday. I am very relieved about this but it just seems strange regarding the timing, I just wonder if the VU impacted the account lock at all or whether it was just coincidence

Back