My backyard view.

Mariko Ninja

Prowler
Society
The Gladiators
Mariko Ninja Torranaga
By request a picture of my backyard view.

We live about 20 to 40 minutes driving, depending on traffic, from that city. Our house is standing about 600 meters above sea level. From the backyard we have a view of almost the entire city.
Love to sit there in the evenings when it is dark, so many things to see. ;)

Last edited:

We live about 20 to 40 minutes driving, depending on traffic, from that city. Our house is standing about 600 meters above sea level. From the backyard we have a view of almost the entire city.

Jealous! What is that? Hawaii? Somewhere tropical no doubt!

Here is one taken at night time with a full moon. This one comes from the internet, and is taken from a slightly different location, the TOPS lookout point that is close to our home. I tried myself to take some pictures at night, but most came out blurry lol.

Requested by Mr-Joey ;)

You are a lucky creature :) You know that?
I love it and thanks for sharing this! Let us dreaming we will find a place like this someplace :yup:

PS. Thanks for post the night view too! A.W.E.S.O.M.E. and....I'm jealous!

Mabuhey! Magandang tanawin :yup:

Or something like that :D

I've spent time traveling in the PI, Luzon, Bohol, Boracay and some other areas over there and loved it! I could imagine retireing over there, or at least spending a lot of time. The only downside was the slow interenet and constant brown outs, but I wasn't there to play video games, so I managed :D

This...!!???

That greenery in your backyard looks like that back yard boogie...:smoke:

Back