Planet calypso content release 2016.2

The Citizen Plots near Fort Ithaca have received environmental updates. More developments will be arriving soon.

Plot content? Or new plots for sale?

Known Issues
Several new upgrade missions are referenced by Liaison Atwell: Modified Vigilante, Adjusted Boar, Adjusted Katsuichi Determination and Adjusted Marber Bravo-Type Annihilator, but are not yet functional. These upgrade missions will be activated after the patch scheduled for June 21, however many of the items required for the new upgrade missions can already be collected from defeating robot forces, as in previous upgrade missions.

Wasnt it today ?

No, this is still not fixed. Spawn is still bugged.

@Ludvig :)

Asked the team to check. They told me it is fixed and that the red dots that appear to be in the walls are actually TskTsk in the room above. :)

I really want to know the ingredients for mod vigi!

•The Citizen Plots near Fort Ithaca have received environmental updates. More developments will be arriving soon.

Guys, check it out! Looks really quite nice. Some plots have moved slightly, but overall I am very happy with how it is looking!

Asked the team to check. They told me it is fixed and that the red dots that appear to be in the walls are actually TskTsk in the room above. :)
Okay but in that case it's not mobs spawning inside walls that is the problem. The spawn is still bugged the same way as it used to be; after a few respawns in the Provider-Guardian room it just stops. The Young-Mature and Mature-Old spawns works, but not the Provider-Guardians. I know that the red dots in the radar are the TskTsk from the floor above, the supposed Oculus spawning in the walls actually never showed up on radar. So I never looked at it as mobs spawning inside walls, I just figured MA knew what they were talking about when I saw these patch notes and accepted the spawning inside walls as the reason.

I can show you ingame Ludvig so you can see it with your own eyes?

The Citizen Plots near Fort Ithaca have received environmental updates. More developments will be arriving soon.

It's Happening!!

a0b90.gif

It's Happening!!

a0b90.gif

Next vu: livas received environmental updates
Autumn vu: Troy received environmental updates
Winter vu: new plots can be claimed at Minopolis
Spring vu: Minopolis received environmental updates
Etc etc

Last edited:
Next vu: livas received environmental updates
Autumn vu: Troy received environmental updates
Winter vu: new plots canon be claimed at Minopolis
Spring vu: Minopolis received environmental updates
Etc etc

Environmental updates, but we can't build... Sound about right.

Environmental updates, but we can't build... Sound about right.

It's for the environment, the tree huggers don't want you to be able to build, building is bad for the environment, it makes climate change, if you doubt it, you will soon be prosecuted for herasy.

Back