Price on Jaguar and Salamander

These armors are styled to defend totally different mobs. Maybe a better comparison would be jag vs tiger or boar(adj boar)?

That said:
Jag 6-7k
Adj jag 9-10k

Boar 1.5-2.5k
Adj boar(depending mats) 4-5k

Tiger 9-10k

Salamander 2-4k
Sga ed 3-4k

Prices vary in tier and are all for M sets
This is my opinion on a fair price for each set and not a direct indication of the price.

These armors are styled to defend totally different mobs. Maybe a better comparison would be jag vs tiger or boar(adj boar)?

That said:
Jag 6-7k
Adj jag 9-10k

Boar 1.5-2.5k
Adj boar(depending mats) 4-5k

Tiger 9-10k

Salamander 2-4k
Sga ed 3-4k

Prices vary in tier and are all for M sets
This is my opinion on a fair price for each set and not a direct indication of the price.

I disagree with these prices.

I've been offered Jaguar sets prior to their upgrade for as low as +4.5K, but I think nowadays they still fetch +5-5.5K, so almost 1k increase just due to the ability to upgrade.

Boar sets have recently sold on here for +2-2.5K (which I relentlessly stated that they were undervalued but people didn't agree), but now with an epic ugprade available I believe it should be back to +3.5K where it was just last year.

Tiger has sold on AH for +7.5-8K twice in thet last 3 months. No upgrade available yet but I'm sure its due for an upgrade sometime in the future, but that is not guaranteed.

Those prices above are the market price as of today (in my opinon). The prices listed below is what I believe the armors SHOULD be worth (all M sets obviously):

Jaguar (M): +5-6K
Adj Jag +8.5-10K

Boar (M): +2.75-3.75K
Adj Boar +5-7K

Tiger (M): +7-8.5K

Ty for the responses so far.
I almost have all the stuff to upgrade the Jaguar set, perhaps Il just upgrade and then sell it.

Can I have some more input from the charming community

:girl:

Yes sets are still up for sale. Not decided yet If Im upgrading for a adj Jag. Guess I need to log in and see how much stuff Im missing for the upgrade. And servers are offline, pfft!

Lots of ppl waiting for a BO and am not in a hurry :girl:

Adj Jaguar BO 10K
Salamander BO 4K

Other offers are welcome ofc.

:smoke:

Boar sets have recently sold on here for +2-2.5K (which I relentlessly stated that they were undervalued but people didn't agree), but now with an epic ugprade available I believe it should be back to +3.5K where it was just last year.

Could not agree more, unl Boar has only 10 protection points less than unl Jaguar.
Or we could also say, Jaguar is overpriced. (?) :laugh:
I bought my boar set back in 2008 for tt+7.5k, ( I know the value has dropped since then. )

During the years I have been tempted to replace it with a Jaguar set. Glad I never did fork out the few K more peds for just 10 point of more protection. It is still my main armor set and love it. I can hunt Atrox up to Alpha in it, Old Alpha is possible in boar + 5B but get's a bit risky.

Currently I am doing the 60k Rextelum mission in this set + 5B plates without much healing. Even Ravager has a hard time sending me to the revival. I know my current skills help a lot, but anyone selling his/her unl boar set for less than tt+4k is freaking nuts.

Last edited:
i agree, jaguar need some love, its supposed to be an upgrade from boar and not a downgrade from boar :)

crazy dynamics!

Back