online Timer!!!

Billy Jean Ruby

Stalker
Society
Factory of Fun
Billy Jean Ruby
I wonder what is happening with this?!

Last time I visited Arkadia was some months ago for 15'-20', just to grab a blueprint and took off.
Never been there since!!!! But EL client record show me that I spend 9 hours there!!!!!!!
Any explanation?

Nor for the other records i'm 100% sure, but I don't care. I'm just curious, did someone use my credentials on Arkadia?

Planet Time on planet
Arkadia 09 hours 15 minutes
Calypso 07 hours 15 minutes
Rocktropia 04 hours 50 minutes
Space 06 hours 35 minutes

Total 27 hours 55 minutes

ofcourse those aren't my total online hours, but that's my fault anyway. EL client didn't load as suppose to.

edit: FYI maybe tracker getting data from account origin? since my account is created on Arkadia. If this caused from mobs, I hunt zombies and daikiba's on ROCKtropia lately.

Last edited:
May be related to mobs erroneously classified as being Arkadian - most of those have been corrected but there might be some left.

Just a guess though.

I spend most of my time in RT space and training grounds lately and on planetdside crafting or mining! My hunting activity is minimal and mostly some zombies or daikis :) But seems something weird is happening in code for sure!
Thanks for the link Haruto.

Update

Tonight it is obvious to me that EL client doesn't work as it suppose. Adding online hours to me like I'm on Arkadia instead of ROCKtropia!!! I'm almost 5 hours online, watching the site constantly and my Arkadia spending hours increasing.
ROCKtropia clients always showing zero and also didn't catch any globals ofcourse.
So indications are tottaly false right now.

Last edited:
haha abugthatsnotabug will never be fixed even if they do notice. theyre like naw if it aint broke why fix it. now maybe lets fix the look of the gold coin in compet. no i know. lets change the time so the sun is always setting. o the login screen text color and sound we'll adjust that maybe those icon problems and weapon sound complaints will just go away.

haha abugthatsnotabug will never be fixed even if they do notice. theyre like naw if it aint broke why fix it. now maybe lets fix the look of the gold coin in compet. no i know. lets change the time so the sun is always setting. o the login screen text color and sound we'll adjust that maybe those icon problems and weapon sound complaints will just go away.

If you didn't noticed this is a thread about Entropia Life Tracker and website related with this app.

Showing tottaly wrong online users (example from yesterday Arkadia - 38 * ROCKtropia - 0!!!!)

It might be best to do your research first before commenting like this. The way you typed this out it seems you assume EntropiaLife is owned by MA which is not the case. It is made and run by players who do this in their free time.

I will forward the bug with the timers Billy Jean, I don't know however if it is something that can be fixed quickly. The creator of EL and the tracker hasn't responded yet to messages about certain things, which makes it a bit tough to fix these kind of things if it is in the code since he is the only one who has proper acces to it atm still.

It might be best to do your research first before commenting like this. The way you typed this out it seems you assume EntropiaLife is owned by MA which is not the case. It is made and run by players who do this in their free time.

I will forward the bug with the timers Billy Jean, I don't know however if it is something that can be fixed quickly. The creator of EL and the tracker hasn't responded yet to messages about certain things, which makes it a bit tough to fix these kind of things if it is in the code since he is the only one who has proper acces to it atm still.

thanks Waus :)

To avoid any misunderstandings! I like EL and I'm user of tracker from my early days in Entropia. Also I have Meculus as my friend and I'm proud about it.
I gave a link to this thread to Meculus in game but seems busy iRL.
I hope sooner or later he will read it.

I appreciate the patience here Billy, thank you. The online timer checks at wide intervals, so the times may not be exact as this function isn't real-time. We have a balance of as accurate as possible functionality combined with server load in order to keep Entropia life as lag free as possible. The more queries to the database, the slower it runs, and ELs database has an exceptional amount of queries with all the data we store that feeds statistic tables. Hopefully this issue doesn't cause too much of an issue for you, I appreciate you taking the time to bring it up, and for running the tracker to help keep the info flowing for the community :)

This is a screenshot of my personal data at 19-6-2016. Note that at more than a year I spend about 20' on Arkadia.
My total amount on ROCKtropia should be Arkadia's hours + 1/2 of Calypso's hours :)
It's a puzzle for me how this can be solved! I hope you will find a solution.

el_tracker_timer_error.jpg

PS. actually those aren't my total online hours, but I disabled EL from starting with windows and as such I forgot many times to launched.

Last edited:
Back