FYI: New MindArk Official Community Liason

Site Admin
Admin
MindArk has hired one of PlanetCalypsoForum's most active and helpful members, Nighthawk, as Official Community Liason.

In this new role, Nighthawk will retain his existing forum account, but will now be known as Ludvig|Mindark.

Please give a warm welcome to our new community representative! :yay:

//EDIT

Also, as a sidenote, all ****|Calypso offical representatives have had their usernames changed to ****|MindArk, since Calypso is officially part of MindArk once again.

I don't know you Ludvig but I love you already.
Do you like PVP?

Nice! And very uplifting to see the calls have been heard. Welcome Ludvig, looking forward to good, constructive discussions.

Wow cool! Welcome!

Is he going to be able to keep us up to date with planned developments, and maybe relay concerns to the Dev team?

:):):):):)

The right man in The wrong place can make all the difference.

G-man gratz !

I thought this was job of VR president. So will you be active on all planet forums? Or just calypso official forum?

Anyone taking bets as to how long before he crashes and burns like all the rest? :laugh:

Wb, Nighthawk!

Don't worry Mac, this guy is pretty good at managing angry mob. ;)

Now we only need MA to give you a veto power over all the new stupid inventions their interns come up.

Hi all, and thanks for the welcoming words!

My duties in this role will include forwarding community feedback and concerns to the development team, keeping the community informed and generally acting as a channel of communication.

I hope we will all get along well and have many constructive conversations in the future.

My duties in this role will include forwarding community feedback and concerns to the development team, keeping the community informed and generally acting as a channel of communication.

I hope we will all get along well and have many constructive conversations in the future.

This role has long been needed, I can't welcome you strongly enough.

Thanks so much for taking this job, and don't let anyone give you any guff, we should all be celebrating to finally have someone to do this!!!!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Welcome i guess and hope u make those guys do some great changes in time

Welcome President Nighthawk!!

Last edited:
Welcome Ludvig.

Now, do you already have a list of things that need addressing or would you like one ?

Last edited:
So, you've been inactive for over a year and now come back with an impossible mission.
You're basically the scapegoat that MA won't listen too. Hope you last longer then two weeks and post over once a week. :)

Good luck to you, you'll need it!

A few quick questions while you are still here:
-is MA really listening to neverdie and his insane plans to ruin the universe?
-are there any plans to give stables any promised features in the next year?
-did anyone at MA read this:

Welcome and good luck ;)

Welcome Ludvig! I hope they listen to you :) ...and react.

Poor guy, mission impossible. But good they at least try. :silly2:

So will you be active on all planet forums? Or just calypso official forum?

The outer planet partners have their own channels of connecting with players, some specifically appointed community managers. Haven't found much reason to complain in that regard.

Now this leads me to the first question, will you be responsible for communicating with MindArk only, or also with the Planet Calypso team? On this side of the fence it is also not quite clear to which extent a separation actually exists and whether it's a good or a bad thing. Too many people with an opinion are muddying the waters further, some folk from the outer worlds even allege that MindArk and Calypso are in cahoots to their disadvantage. Jaded OldTimers Anonymous would appreciate if some light could be shed on this. Thanks :)

So will you be active on all planet forums? Or just calypso official forum?

I will be active only on this forum and my focus will mainly be on Calypso-related issues.

Is the best News we had in a Long Time!

Great news! Welcome Ludvig!

Are you being paid for this? And when are the citizen plots out so I can play again?

So, whats the difference between you and the Advisors they have ingame?

Will you be ingame as well?

Do you have direct communication with decision makers within MA?

Much better news than any VU notes I can remember.

Godspeed!

Back