Remove OilRig OR.....

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
Hi i got an idea to make the rig fair for all, atm is only a few people have control of the rig, and so many people play this game and only max 5-10 people there in a 24hour shift, and this is same people day in day out.some of them dont even have a gun to use, have only UL pitbull to drag mobs and have the other soc friend to spy after oil, if the rig drop he pm the other guy who sit in the quad and he run in and pick oil and sit and wait for next call.

OK but

what if the Rig was time based pvp area. and start drop more everytime it turn to pvp.
today it drop like 3-7ped every 15 - 20min.
say it can drop like orthos when pvp area is turned off, it was like 50 pec now and then.
But when pvp is on then it drop more then ashi rig, like 20ped every 15- 20min + 50% of ammo spendt if it becomes war.
when u get message that the place is about to become a pvp area u can coose what to do. it should cost 1 ped toxic to stay in pvp zone at that time since it drop more. shooters will also get 50% of the toxic that is 50 pec.

in this time when its pvp all can be allowed like mob train but it cost u 1 ped to die.
so if u not at rig for pvp it can be costy to just fly back over and over at that time to only do that.

it would be a rig for all players. not for only few players its today.
if it not become war it will just be 2 happy hours for the players that payed the toxic on 1 ped.

cost of the rig for MA would be same since it drop much more less when its not pvp.

something need to be down or i think hole rig can be shutted down. since almost all players have leaved the rig to dust. :wise:

maybe its dream thinking, but what u others think about that =)

Henx

i could agree that rig is bad in many ways.

it brings huge damage to entropia in this way how it is now.

It should be changed , and it fits few ways :

1. lootable rig
2. toxic rig
3. no oil if no fight (area can be determined)

//mg

Yeah make the shit toxic or remove it. It's not being used for what it's meant for anyway! It's only a welfare line now!

BY reading the title I say right away no...

Not because i need the rig, because i dont
Not because I care for the pk atm, because I dont
Not because Its a good add to the game at this moment, because it isnt

But a depressed and messed up guy spent all his life past years at rig, developing what he thinks to be a reputation in pvp area and he lives around that thinking he is one of the best.
He has mental problems and illness, some tried to help him to make him realise what he is doing with his life

Removing the oil rig, would prolly mean him ending his life...!

Reactions: DoA
Remove vehicles.
Large no-tp Ares.
Problem solved.
(almost no work got MA)

-> Need to walk back -> kill someone lasts some time -> worth it to fight -> no mob trains (without armor decay)

Less Peds/drop but 50% of ammo spend there in oil would be nice too!

The amount of oil dropped should be determined by how much pvp is going on. No pvp, no oil.

They could make it usable once or twice a day per visitor

make it toxic area, it is already toxic now

I'm not sure of this, but I think this is how the Arkadia Rig works now. Little to no oil drops there when there no activity, but as more players start hunting the mobs in the area or a small pvp battle starts then oil seem to drop more. But again I never really spend all that much time there, but when I do I find if I hunt the mobs then I find more oil.

This should be how the rig is setup really. Also the noob rig does drop oil still, just you need to hunt the mobs to get it. And again that is how it should be setup.

lootable area will be fun

Nah this is stupid idea and only be good for few players as well

Just remove the Cars around the rig all yellow zone the PvP area no cars aloud and problem solve

Meh them again who say ma don't like mobs he add mobs around the rig :laugh:

It should obviously be lootable but in all honesty, does anyone care?

I personally lose more PED in an hour of shooting than the oilrig drops in a day.

Never been in a rig to get even a single barel! I always had the impression some ppl are getting advantage against all the others! I think oil rigs will be better to vanish from every planet. Better to be added something like a daily mission for some oil!

Last edited:
Nah this is stupid idea and only be good for few players as well

Just remove the Cars around the rig all yellow zone the PvP area no cars aloud and problem solve

Meh them again who say ma don't like mobs he add mobs around the rig :laugh:

Only be good for few players? How u Even can say that when i write its a time basen rig thats turn on pvp every 2 hours. Then its a rig for all haha.
U Just a troll isma

Easiest change, with less impact for all, would be making it into a no-vehicle zone, then it would be how oil rig was back in pre-vu10.

i could agree that rig is bad in many ways.

it brings huge damage to entropia in this way how it is now.

It should be changed , and it fits few ways :

1. lootable rig
2. toxic rig

//mg

Do this!! but change the sound of the toxic shot please.

Is easy... just make HP cap area to 100HP or something.....

And remove "select target" aswell.

Disable vehicles in the zone and Shut off the oil completely...

Stops the campers who are there only for the free drops and leaves it to the PVP people who want to practice their craft.

One more thought: If oil rig area would be designed as a toxic zone, then I Think that from that Point, all oil that drops from the rig for anyone to take in there should be funded by activities in that zone; from PvP COSTs, decay COSTs from within that zone and from consumed toxic shots.

No Money from the rest of the game should go to that oil rig - if there is a Money stream that is marked from the rig that comes from outside the area, why not add a new oil rig somewhere - outside that toxic zone.

One more thought: If oil rig area would be designed as a toxic zone, then I Think that from that Point, all oil that drops from the rig for anyone to take in there should be funded by activities in that zone; from PvP COSTs, decay COSTs from within that zone and from consumed toxic shots.

No Money from the rest of the game should go to that oil rig - if there is a Money stream that is marked from the rig that comes from outside the area, why not add a new oil rig somewhere - outside that toxic zone.

yes all oil drops should go to loot pool, rig should drop after toxic shoots and ammo spend in pvp.
today is just campers there who not there for pvp at all and they can camp for hours and pick peds not use anything to get it.
just a 1 ped toxic and the killer get 50pec for a kill should fix the problem with the campers that play the entropia only to camp after oil.

i know people have stand there for years and get theyr gear from the rig, that ped or gear should goes to a big hof in a mob.

Send in the robots, that worked with the Noob rig

Back