Question: Trox Gold Mission??

Lenny

Old
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Lenny LL Lenard
Has anyone been able to get this mission? I completed silver long ago, but not getting this one. I did get the Argo Gold. Just wondering if something with me or it is messed up and no one can get it yet.

What are the requirements for argo gold?

Min maturity? How many kills/points? Rewards?

I read the release notes now. Yes looks like there is a trox gold mission but bugged atm.

Last edited:
ya gold atrox is buged

Could anyone tell me the requirements for the trox gold mission?

To start the Atrox Gold mission, you need to have completed the Silver mission.

However, there is currently a bug preventing those who finished the Silver mission earlier from finishing it (though those who finish the Silver mission now should be able to get it properly).

A fix will come in the patch that will allow all eligible players to get the Gold mission.

What are the requirements for argo gold?

Min maturity? How many kills/points? Rewards?

Doesn't say anything about maturity, so I think all count. It is 60k killpoints. I can tell you the elite by Troy count as 14 points. I am not logged in now, so can't give the exact rewards, but it was like 34 ped of inflict melee or ranged damage. Or a small amount of first aid or (can't remember other) and 100 intel tokens. So not much for rewards, but considering I did a test and can get 1600 points an hour it will be a fairly quick one to complete.

To start the Atrox Gold mission, you need to have completed the Silver mission.

However, there is currently a bug preventing those who finished the Silver mission earlier from finishing it (though those who finish the Silver mission now should be able to get it properly).

A fix will come in the patch that will allow all eligible players to get the Gold mission.

Thanks for the info. Figured it was something like that, just wanted to make sure it wasn't me.

Doesn't say anything about maturity, so I think all count. It is 60k killpoints. I can tell you the elite by Troy count as 14 points. I am not logged in now, so can't give the exact rewards, but it was like 34 ped of inflict melee or ranged damage. Or a small amount of first aid or (can't remember other) and 100 intel tokens. So not much for rewards, but considering I did a test and can get 1600 points an hour it will be a fairly quick one to complete.

Thanks! :D I love the elites, but after completing Silver, I haven't done them often.

Thanks! :D I love the elites, but after completing Silver, I haven't done them often.

Someone got a nice 5 digit hof off them recently so that is always a nice possibility motivator, I just wish their hit boxes were'nt so wonky.

Someone got a nice 5 digit hof off them recently so that is always a nice possibility motivator, I just wish their hit boxes were'nt so wonky.

I'm still waiting for my first 4 digit hunting HoF :laugh:

But I'm glad 5 digits are possible again!

On the Argos, I find jumping helps when they are facing sideways and hitbox isn't working.

On the Argos, I find jumping helps when they are facing sideways and hitbox isn't working.

Ya, I move around to get them at just the right distance and position, its just annoying.

Wrong thread but since it was asked, guardian is the min maturity with 6 points.

That's strange since min maturity for Silver is guardian. Thought it would be OA+ or similar.

I re read the thread and see someone is talking about argo gold instead of the trox

Could someone tell please What is the objectives for completing ATROX gold mission ?

60k skill points, only stalker and slayer count.

Neh, just joking, have not finished my Silver mission yet. :laugh:
But I think AOA and up as Silver is guardian and up.

Besides the atrox spot east of Jurra TP now has only AOA and up,
although I doubt it has anything to do with the gold mission. ;)

Last edited:
ARGO Gold quest

Objective :
60k points
No minimum maturity

Rewards :
100 intelligence tokens + 9.11 ped First Aid
100 intelligence tokens + 9.11 ped Bioregenesis
36.46 ped Inflict Melee Damage
36.46 ped Inflict Ranged Damage

Not recent 5 digit, but 4, 1012 ped hof, still nice for argo and have seen and received higher hof's from the Elites

Not recent 5 digit, but 4, 1012 ped hof, still nice for argo and have seen and received higher hof's from the Elites

I was referring to the elites. There was a 5 digit on one recently, but I'm too tired to look it up now.

I was referring to the elites. There was a 5 digit on one recently, but I'm too tired to look it up now.

Definetly not in the last 30 days, maybe you missed a digit.
Can't say I'm doing bad on them however :)

edit

£April 6th there was a 12k hof for MrMikael Micke 330kg

Definetly not in the last 30 days, maybe you missed a digit.
Can't say I'm doing bad on them however :)

edit

£April 6th there was a 12k hof for MrMikael Micke 330kg

Ya, I don't remember when, I just remember I had been thinking about working on them since I saw them outside of troy so whichever 5 digit one it was, it caught my eye and I remembered it. Time is relative for me and my failing memory, so it could have been last week or a year ago and it would seem like it was yesterday, so whatever. :laugh: I worked on them for a few days before getting distracted to something else and was pleasently surprised by the average loot , nice little spawn in close proximity to troy. The only thing that was annoying about them was the hitbox, trying to keep them in proper range and direction so I didn't miss shots. I'll be looking forward to going back to them some day.

Back