Selling: Sirens couturier

Phedra

Mature
Society
Sirens of Entropia
Phedra Phedra Delaunay
attachment.php

:cheer:Welcome to the Siren's Couturier Thread:cheer:

I am very excited to present to you my line of seductive and high end Entropia Universe fashions. I believe every avatar, whether female or male, should be availed of the tremendous range of possibilities for customization offered in EU. That said, sorry boys, I only design for the discriminating lady ;). Though if you talk to me really nicely I am available to consult for men's clothing.

Feel free to browse. Everything offered here will make your avatar the center of attention regardless of the circumstances. Each is ensemble is unique and I will not be repeating any of the designs.

For each of my creations I take inspiration from something. It could be a thought, a color, a conversation… But mostly my muse is Carla Muse. She is an absolute joy to play the game with and pulls me so far out of my zone that the ideas just happen. Each creation gets a name and a place here in this thread. Below you will find previews of those creations which are clickable thumbnails that will take you to the post explaining the inspiration and showing larger images and pricing.

Initially, I have three ensembles to offer. There are others in work and I will update this thread as I complete them. When you find something you like, and I am sure you will, spoil your avatar and message me here or in game (Phedra).

Summer Breeze, the new ensemble, is done and presented here along with chapter 2 of Melody's story. Click the thumb nail below to jump to the post!

Each thumbnail is a link to the full description.

Cowgirl in Pink
Woodstock Blue
Rugby Bluu
Summer Breeze
Breaking Dawn

Be sure to visit Leeloo Mountain for coloring/texturing services

For hard to find textures message Dekan Swift in game

FAQ
Q: Why don't I do clothing for male avatars?
A: I don't do clothing for male avas because Phedra can't wear it. That said, I am available to consult for a fee.

Q: Why is my pricing model so transparent?
A: In the initial research into this business model I published my pricing and got a lot of feedback, both for and against. Personally, I have no issue posting exactly what the ensembles cost me and then telling you, the customer, what my MU is. I believe transparent pricing is the best way to start relationships built on trust.

Last edited:
Cowgirl in Pink

The inspiration here comes from the 1980 movie Urban Cowboy, an overly dramatized cornfest if one ever existed. However, the culture it exposed was real and Gilly's nightclub was the epitome of that culture. If you were lucky enough not to watch that movie you missed the whole scene where the girl rides the mechanical bull slow and sexy.

Cowgirl in Pink, as modeled by Miss Carla Muse, is inspired by that scene. Lavish some attention on your ava with this unique creation by Phedra. I guarantee the boys will go wild.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pricing:
I am going to be as transparent with pricing as I can, that said I'm not disclosing which paint or textures were used even if it is rather obvious this time :).

Clothing (TT +MU)
Rancher Hat = 115
Enigma Bra = 52
Havok Thong = 70
Queen Stiletto Boots = 83
Clothing total = 320

Textures and Paint ((TT +MU)-return)
Texture = 1 Field @ 53.29
Paint = 8 Fields @ 296.85
Textures and Paint total = 350.14

Materials total = 670.14

Final price with my MU is 700 PED

PM here or in game (Phedra) if interested.

Woodstock Blue

Woodstock Blue
It was August 15th, 1969, a monumental day in the history of Rock and Roll. 400000+ people gathered for what was arguably the greatest music festival ever held. Billed as 3 days of Peace and Love, Woodstock actually went four and was a celebration of the larger counterculture generation.

Were you able to go back in time (or maybe happened to be there) you would hear most sentences start with "Wow man, what if...." and see that many of the attendees were topless, if not naked. For the ladies that weren't, they would have been attired in a halter top, bell bottoms, and platform shoes.

This is the inspiration for Woodstock Blue. Pay homage to this amazing time in history by spoiling your avatar with this seductive creation by Phedra.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pricing:

I am going to be as transparent with pricing as I can, that said I'm not disclosing which paint or textures were used.

Clothing (TT +MU)

Enigma Bra = 41 PED
Basic Pattern Pants = 10 PED
Andrees Shoes = 50 PED
Clothing total = 101

Texture = 3 Fields @ 95.12 PED
Paint = 3 Fields @ 83.14 PED
Textures and Paint total = 178.26

Materials total = 279.14 PED

Final price with my MU is 325 PED

Rugby Bluu

This one is pure whimsy for me. My favoritist Alien ever is bluu. He is so sweet and cuddly I just want to hug him and pet him and squeeze him (but not name him George)!

Just look at how cute he is :D
attachment.php
Since I can't kiss him on top of the head...
attachment.php

bluu's full name is rookie bluu 12 and a couple weeks ago I was having fun with him by trying to guess what the number 12 stood for. I came up with 11 guesses and he was supposed to give me a freebie at 12 if I failed (though I didn't tell him that). One of the guesses was that in RL he is an inside center. For those of you not into the insane Rugby thing the inside center most often carries the number 12. What I was trying to figure out was how hot and studly he might be on the other side of the keyboard. Ok, OK so maybe it was a little underhanded but a girl just has to have her fun:laugh:. bluu pretty much skirted any straight answer for that one and the rest and then left me really frustrated when he told me the reason for 12. He claims it was because he knew, all those years ago, he would be faced with the impossible task of coming up with 12 reasons not to love Phedra (obtuse labors of Hercules reference here). I said: "12, HAH! you can't come up with 1" and being the adorable alien he is he said all 12 reasons are the same. Soooooooooo cute!

To commemorate the game we played as I tried to guess the meaning of 12 I offer Rugby Bluu. This adorable ensemble by Phedra is a modified rugby uniform which is sure to have all the boys looking at you and not the ball!

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pricing:

I am going to be as transparent with pricing as I can, that said I'm not disclosing which paint or textures were used.

Clothing (TT +MU)

Series 7 Shirt = 17 PED
Basic Pattern Pants = 7 PED
Shogun Foot Fuards = 4 PED
Clothing total = 28

Texture = 3 Fields @ 204.13 PED
Paint = 2 Fields @ 55.42 PED
Textures and Paint total = 259.56

Materials total = 287.56 PED

Final price with my MU is 330 PED

Last edited:
Cool way of selling sets of clothes. I love the story-telling.
Too bad I ain't got a F ava.

Free bump

Cool way of selling sets of clothes. I love the story-telling.
Too bad I ain't got a F ava.

Free bump

Thank you:)

I am available to consult if you would like.

Breaking Dawn

Breaking Dawn - SOLD

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at this one. As I said in the main post I take inspiration from many places. In this case, that inspiration came straight from Leeloo Mountain. I had a completely different idea going in and as usual, she zipped off to her storage and this time came back with something I couldn't resist. Which makes her awesome but the story behind the ensemble a little bland. So I wrote some fan fiction to go with it. I want to send a special thanks out to Evolve for flying at 10,000 feet.

Melody's Story Chapter 1

Nine Minutes Ago

It’s 9:55 p.m. and I’m ready to go and considering I’ve never been on time for anything in my life this officially makes me very early for a 10:00 arrival. I am super excited and can’t help cheering, “YaY Melody!” I check my makeup in the mirror one more time even though I know it’s perfect, step back and twirl once because I look amazing, grab my clutch, and head for the door. 10:00 p.m. and the doorbell rings, right on time and three months of planning comes into clear focus. I stand there dancing from foot to foot waiting for a couple of minutes to pass so I don’t look to eager. Opening the door I find the chauffeur waiting and I can see the black stretch limo at the curb. He motions me ahead of him and I move down the walk trailing the scent of Jasmine certain he’s looking at my assets because that’s what men do. I slow as I approach the door of the limo and I can see my silhouette in the mirrored window backlit by the street light and I know that from the inside I look amazing. The chauffeur moves ahead of me and opens the door. As I step into the limo it’s empty and my mind goes blank. I scan the interior and the expected bottle of champagne is on ice and everything appears pristine. I sit and turn to look at the chauffeur and I’m sure the shock registers on my face. He smiles apologetically and hands me a white square of paper. Opening it I read; “Sorry Melody, something has come up,” that it is written with calligraphy only makes it worse.

Three Months Ago

The invitations came out in a gilded envelope and I was thrilled to be included. An exclusive party was being held in the lounge next PA Mall and everyone who was anyone in EU was sure to be there. For the men, it would be strictly black tie but for the women, no holds would be barred so I placed my order for the dress with Phedra the next day. Her creations are unique so I’d be eating Ramen Noodles for a year but for something like this it was totally worth it and there was no doubt in my mind that Todd would take me. Everything was planned down to a “T” as the day for the party approached. My first fitting for the dress came one month before and it fit me like a glove or rather like a corset. I picked the dress up two weeks later. Phedra informed me that this one was entitled Breaking Dawn because it captured the colors at the moment just as the sky starts to lighten and my god it was beautiful. I couldn’t wait to wear it. But I needed shoes, so carrying it in a box so I could match the perfect color, I went shopping. After three solid days I decided on white heels for the contrast. I got home and changed into the dress with the shoes and lost the next two hours dreaming into the mirror about how the night would go.

One week before the party and I get my hair done, since it’s short and straight I don’t want it to look like I just got out of the beauty shop. The day before the party I get a mani/pedi and, fairly twitching with anticipation, I’m ready to go. There’s no sleep the night before even though I down half a bottle of merlot which always does me in. 8 a.m. the day of the party and I’m going out of my mind so I make the first pass at my makeup to give my hands something to do. I almost decide to paint my nails too but common sense stops that from happening. Needing something else to do I grab a Solomate Rubio and go Puny hunting. As usual the loot is crap but it is Punys and after all, I’m only killing time. At 6 p.m. I grab a light dinner and start to get ready in earnest. By 9:55 p.m. I’m ready to go.

The Present

I can’t believe I’ve been stood up. That bastard Todd, I’m strapping on Rutuba and he will die. I am furious but I can’t let myself cry, my eyes alone took an hour to do. The chauffeur is patiently waiting with the door open. What I don’t understand is why Todd sent the limo anyway. He’s probably looking for forgiveness and this is his opening gambit but not this time. Well, I’m going to the party solo because I’ve put way too much effort into the night and to not show would be a social faux pas. I nod to him, he closes the door, and seconds later the limo glides slowly away from the curb.

Pulling up to the party we queue up in line. From the anonymity of the limo I watch as beautiful couples step onto the red carpet and I agonize over knocking on the glass to instruct the chauffeur to take me home. But before I know it, it’s my turn and the door is open. Now it’s too late to change my mind so taking the chauffeurs hand, I step from the limo onto the carpet and shoot daggers at every woman who judges me for being alone. The array of gowns is dazzling and there is some fine work here but I am comfortable with the knowledge that Breaking Dawn tops them all.

And then I see him and think “Please no!” but here he comes and I’m not even to the televator yet.

“So what’s a pretty girl like you doing alone at a party like this?” he says ingratiatingly. How degrading and I’m suddenly so depressed I can’t even look at him, much less answer him. I’m starting to panic a little and I can feel every pair of eyes judging me so I hit the televator pad and when I materialize I make a beeline for the bar. Alcohol can’t fix everything but it can help numb some things. I’m sure there is some etiquette for the minimum amount of time I need to suffer this indignity but damned if I know what it is. I flag the bartender and order a martini. I actually hate martinis but this should wash the taste of ashes out of my mouth.

So here I am, sitting at the bar at a party that was supposed to be fantastic and I’m having my own little pity party when I feel a presence next to me. Naturally, I’m assuming this is just another loser who thinks he can score with the lonely rejected girl at the bar. However, I have nothing to lose so I check him out, out of the corner of my eye. He’s sort of leaning on one elbow and as I watch he raises 2 fingers to the bartender like he owns the place. The bartender just nods and pours something amber and expensive and another martini. I have no idea how he did that but it is pretty cool.

The martini arrives and I turn to him “Thank you, but I hate martinis.”

Without missing a beat, he leans in a little and in a baritone that sends shivers up my spine he says, “They are great for removing unpleasant flavors.” Okay, so now I am interested, this isn’t a normal pickup scenario and my god he smells so good, clean with a touch of mint. I turn and meet his eyes and fall forever. Not quite blue, not quite grey and infinitely deep with a touch kindness but yet predatory too, like he knows exactly who he wants. Wow, so I need to remember to breathe before I pass out. He stands and offers his hand and I want to believe that I can refuse but that’s a lie and in my core I know it.

He steps away from the bar and pulls me with him keeping me at arm’s length and says, “If it isn’t too much of an imposition would you mind twirling for me?” Oh my god! I think I’m going to giggle and I have got to be blushing and I hope he can’t see it under the makeup! I feel like I’m 16 and this is my first date, what the hell is wrong with me?

“Okay Melody, breathe some more, you can get through this, it isn’t your first rodeo,” I remind myself. I manage to twirl without making a complete fool of myself and slide back onto the barstool staring into the martini glass while I try to recover some of what might be shreds of dignity. He steps back up to the bar, just close enough I can feel the heat radiate off of his body, or is it off of mine?

Leaning in just close enough I can hear him he says, “So what, or who wiped the confident smile off of your face?” If I weren’t so twitterpated that would be a pick up line but I’m already hooked so I just smile at him in the mirror not trusting myself to speak. The smile must have been sad because for the first time he looks a touch uncertain which only endears him to me more.

The band strikes a new song and he steps back and offers his hand and for the first time I notice how commanding his presence is. I take it and he leads me to the dance floor. I’m having problems hearing the beat of the music over the ringing in my ears but he takes a classic waltz posture and away we go twirling. The lights spin and the crowd flashes by and I realize that it’s just us. No one else is on the dance floor as they are all watching. I have no idea how he did this either but it is really cool.

I look at him trying to figure out what is going on and he leans in, surrounding me with his intoxicating scent, and almost whispers, “Just ignore them, they don’t matter.” Seriously, what dream did this guy come from? I don’t even know his name and I’m so far gone I’d follow him into an alley. This is so not me, I feel like Cinderella and I’m praying the gown doesn’t change into rags before I figure out where this is going.

Just as the song ends he dips me, which might be ridiculous in another setting, but it is just the cherry on this sundae giving him major bonus points. As he returns me to my feet something impulsive grips me and I slide my arms around his neck and tip my head to the side getting lost in mint and infinity. He takes the hint and leans in and kisses me and the bottom drops out of my world leaving him holding me up. Soft yet firm, hungry yet restrained, impassioned yet in control and I have never been kissed like this before. As he steadies me on my feet I know my chest is heaving and my eyes are screaming take me. I quickly look away and realize that we are standing under the spot light still alone and the room is silent. He leads me off of the dance floor in complete control while I gather my wits about me and as I start back for the bar he shakes his head and gestures to the televator holding out his arm. I place mine inside of his and as we walk to it, it is me with the haughty stare. After all I’ve got the catch of the night and the bitches all know it. As we materialize on the ground I look around for the limo convinced that my place is close and that is a very good thing.

He winks at me like he can read my mind and says, “I’ve got a Quadwing Equus, we should head for my place on Ark. I’ll treat you to something much better than that martini.” As I nod I realize I’m holding my breath again, this is getting ridiculous. During our stroll over to PA Mall he stops me and asks me to twirl again and his eyes glow. I can feel them devouring me and my knees go weak as my heart races and my mouth suddenly goes bone dry.

He spawns his Equus on the roof of the mall and away we go. I love these things and the warp only makes them better. In the time it takes to warp to Ark I do my best to collect myself into something more human and less raging hormones. As we enter Ark atmosphere he banks the Quadwing and heads out into the desert. I’m not sure where he’s going but I am pretty sure there aren’t any apartments out here. Wait, he’s landing next to a compound in the middle of nowhere. A little thrill goes through me, I may be willing to follow him into an alley but this might be a different story.

He picks up the Quadwing and takes a deep breath as he looks across the panoramic view, “I love it here. It is probably my favorite place in EU,” as I follow his gaze I can see why. There is a stark beauty to the landscape as it glows in the moonlight. He turns to me and holding out his hand he walks me to edge of the plateau his house sits on and pauses, “Stand here please.” He turns away and walks about 20 feet before turning to face me and just stands there looking at me for about 30 seconds and murmurs, “Simply exquisite,” and the whole night spools away before my eyes. Maybe it’s because my confidence is shaken due to being stood up by Todd but suddenly I’m not as sure as I was. In fact, I’m damn curious as to what got this whole adventure started in the first place. I’m starting to think that maybe I’m not the conquest.

“Thank you for the compliment,” I say as I look directly at him.

He laughs and that is very nice too, “She speaks.” Ok, maybe I have been a little quiet with all the problems breathing and what not, but no longer, I need to figure this out.

“So, I’m exquisite?” I ask walking towards him. No sense being subtle here.

He simply replies, “Yes.”

“Tell me truly my rescuer, am I exquisite or is it the gown?” I ask.

“Well,” he replies, “I spotted that gown from across the room and had to know if you were its equal.” I coolly cup his cheek with my right hand on the way to the door while on the inside I am celebrating. Thank you Phedra! Without you I wouldn’t be here and maybe he is human after all. I wonder what else I’m going to be able to model for him.

We step into the house and it is decorated in muted earth tones with chrome accents and smells faintly of mint. It is masculine without being too much of a bachelor pad which is very nice. As I stare into the vista out the window I can hear him moving behind me, the clink of glass on glass and the splash of liquid. He comes up softly from behind and murmurs from my left and I turn surprised to find him still some distance away, which gets him even more bonus points for not sneaking up on me.

He hands me a glass and raises his in toast, “To exquisite beauty and the women who create it.” Not knowing what else to do I drink and by all things holy the stuff is molten something. I can’t quite describe it, it doesn’t really burn but it does, it’s smooth but very strong. I’ve never had anything like this before and it becomes warmth spreading down from my stomach: like I need that.

And then suddenly I am light headed and I need to sit, so I move to the couch, floating across the floor, and manage not to spill my drink or what’s left of it as I perch on the edge of the cushion, “So what is this stuff?” I manage to get out.

“The Nectar of the Gods. This is a single malt scotch that has been aged for 50 years,” he says as he joins me on the couch. So we sit and I try not to drink too much but with this stuff it is very hard and I am giddy with it. I have no idea how much time passes and suddenly he stands and my heart leaps, only to plummet when he says, “Come my dear, it’s time to get you home.”

I don’t understand. I thought I did everything right, I laughed at the right times, I was bold on occasion, I was much more frequently demur, I must have touched his knee one million times, and I certainly squirmed in my seat more than I’d like to admit. But before I know it, we are exiting PA Mall and climbing into the limo. When I’m not so confused I’m going to need to figure out exactly how much of this was planned on his part because it’s almost dawn and the limo should have been garaged long ago. As we travel to my place, he is silent looking out the window and I don’t understand the change in mood, in fact, I don’t understand at all, things were going so well. Arriving at my place, he steps out of the limo and offers his hand. I take it and as we walk in silence towards my front door my mind is in turmoil. I want to ask so many questions, but most of all I want to ask him to spend the next month with me in wanton pleasure but somehow I know that would be crossing a line. I turn to face him trying to work up my courage to invite him in and I notice the first stars starting to fade.

He must sense my uncertainty because he smiles gently and takes my hand, kisses it, and looks me deep into me, “We will meet again.” With that he turns and strolls away from me down the walk not looking back, leaving me with the Breaking Dawn.

Link to --> Breaking Dawn: The Ensemble

Last edited:
Breaking Dawn: The Ensenble

Breaking Dawn - SOLD

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I believe in transparent pricing. In this case though I am not going to expose my costs. This is because I've had the gown and shoes for so long I don't remember what I paid for them. :hammer:

For Breaking Dawn I am asking 400 PED if you are interested please message me or in game.

Last edited:
Flying or not, this came out way better then I had expected :wtg:

Now all this needs is a Happy Ending ! ( I mean sale :tongue2: )

Summer Breeze

SUMMER BREEZE​

Thank you so much for taking time to look at Summer Breeze. I really do love Summer, well maybe not the late July/August part the rest is amazing. This ensemble catches what i consider to the best elements of Summer. The sun, the sky, and flowers. I had such a wonderful time writing about Melody that I wrote another chapter for her with Evolve flying again. The first chapter is here --> Breaking Dawn if you missed it.

Melody's Story - Chapter 2

Beep! Beep! Beep! I reach for the snooze button “Hold on Melody, how many times have you hit it?”, I groan to myself. I hate mornings, I really do. The only thing they are good for are spooning and sleeping. But, since I don’t know the answer I hit off instead and manage to pry my left eye open. There’s a halo around Raggedy Anne’s head so I know it’ must be pretty late. This is the problem with satin sheets and my new memory foam stay cool pillow; I now have an ardent love affair with my bed. I roll to my left as satin slides deliciously off my body and I shiver in its grasp. “I have got to stop sleeping alone.” But it does get my right eye open and the wonderful diffuse glow of a summer morning greets me. Ok, so maybe I don’t hate mornings as much as I pretend, particularly one that promising as this. As I sit up the satin sheet cascades to the floor in a blue waterfall and I swing my legs over the edge of bed putting my feet on the floor. I bend at the waist and take a moment to inspect my pedicure. I’ve got lunch with Maizey today and my feet need to be extra pretty. I manage to stand as I actually begin to wake up and start the morning ritual. First, I turn sideways in the mirror and check to see if I am paying for the chocolate I cheated with at lunch yesterday. I pat my tummy, nope still flat, good. As my eyes travel up I can see that I’ve been spared the effects of gravity for yet one more day which is a relief. I lace my fingers together, reach up as high as I can, and bend back a little in a stretch that just feels amazing. As I relax the clock comes into focus, “Damn it! I’ve only got 2 hours.” Well, I guess I’m going to be late and I snicker because she hates that.

I need to do warm-ups and take a shower, and since I already know what I’m wearing I should be good. But my eye traces the sunbeam which scatters across the dark wood floor to shine on my Grandmother’s Valet like a halo. And inside of that halo is Phedra’s latest creation, Summer Breeze. It is so pretty, the colors exactly capture summer, the skirt is mid length so it an interesting amount of thigh, and the top completely bares the tummy I work so hard to maintain. It’s got really pretty sandals, a cool hat, and awesome shades to round it out. I’ve got to try it on one more time before getting in the shower, even if it does make me later. I’m using the excuse that I need to see it on me so I know how to apply the makeup, but in reality, I can’t help myself. I slide into the skirt loving how it clings in all the right places and then into the top ignoring the accessories for now. I then look critically at myself in the mirror trying to decide if I should show more thigh or more tummy. As I look, the mirror reminds me that the strength of this ensemble is in the middle so I tug the skirt down about an inch fully exposing the tops of my hips. The only decision left is whether or not to go braless. I think of Maizey and how uptight she is sometimes and that is my answer: braless it is! Leaving it on, I do a quick run through of all five ballet warm-ups at the barre so the ensemble will stretch in to fit me a little better based on today, which is the trouble with buying clothes that fit like a glove. I disrobe and head for the shower looking forward to using the cinnamon body gel since I feel spicy today.

I’m out of the shower, dressed, and putting my sandals on when I glance at the clock. I have 15 minutes to make it to the restaurant and I am 30 minutes away so I need to hurry a little. Her patience runs out at 13 minutes after the appointed time, which is funny to me, because she actually sets an alarm and I can’t be on time for anything; we are so different. Thankfully my makeup turns out awesome and as I take one last look in the mirror I remember the last time I was headed out the door all excited about a new outfit. Summer Breeze is actually rehab for that night. That bastard Todd standing me up, “Do not cry Melody, he’s not worth it,” I remind myself, and my hero or whatever he was leaving me at the door. At this point I’m convinced he was posing as straight. Kissing my hand and walking away, who does that? But, it’s gone with the wind as they say and Summer Breeze is just the thing to blow it there. I step out of my door into a glorious summer day. The air is warm and I love how it smells as I pause and take a deep breath in appreciation and smile as the top stretches with me. I notice bees and butterflies are playing in my jasmine vine as I move through my courtyard and a Cardinal splashes in the bird bath while two Blue Jays plot to shoo her away so they can have a turn. The smell of Jasmine surrounds me and I stretch to pluck a flower tucking it behind my ear. Reaching the end of my walk, I take a right and stretch my legs out into a long stride and I love how the skirt swings in counterpoint to me as I move. A laughing breeze teases me as I approach the concourse, playing around my thighs, across my tummy, and through my hair and I laugh with it. In laughing, I make eye contact with this guy walking towards me and he stops dead in his tracks with his mouth open. “Easy Melody, don’t let your head get too big,” I remind myself as I wink at him on the way by and catch my reflection in a shop window. I will admit a little conceit to myself here because damn I look really good, no wonder he stopped.

Arriving at Don Carlo’s I check my watch to find I am still a couple of minutes early. The sounds of the lunch crowd rise up to meet me; muted conversation, a laugh that’s briefly too loud, the occasional sound of silverware on a plate. I slide up to the bar and the bartender appears almost out of nowhere. It’s amazing how fast they can respond with the right enticement. Declining to order a drink, I scan the restaurant in the mirror behind the bar looking for Maizey. If I time it just right I can make it look like I get there just as she decides to leave. I know it’s petty but I can’t help it and she knows I’m never on time anyway. Sure enough, I see her stand up with a really frustrated look on her face so I head for the front door and turn just in time to “run” into her. Gushing I say, “Oh Maizey, I’m so sorry I’m late, I hope you weren’t here too long.” Okay, so that’s being a bit of a bitch but I have so few chances to show her up.

“I had just given up on you Melody, you are never on time!” she says, clearly frustrated. Ouch, guess I got to her.

“I really am sorry.” I say contritely and at this point I am, “Please, let’s sit down and have lunch like we planned, we haven’t seen each other in ages.” I follow her deftly avoiding waiters, tables, and customers on the way. I sit across from her and mischievously smile because I can see that she is more than a little shocked.

“Melody, that outfit is, well it’s…” she says flabbergasted. “I know, isn’t it fantastic, it’s Phedra’s latest.” I say proudly and I stand to twirl for her right in the middle of the restaurant making sure the skirt flares out just so.

“Oh Melody, what would Mom think?” she says judgingly. I shrug with a twinkle in my eye, “She’s not here.” Guilt stopped working on me a long time ago. The rest of lunch is pleasant if somewhat boring. I try to stay focused but I’m really interested in what adventures the afternoon might bring.

I leave her at the door with a brief kiss on the cheek and turn towards PA Mall. The day is so pretty and what I really want to do is walk on the beach and I know just the place to go. On the roof of the mall I spawn my Sleip and banking around the no fly zone I head South out to Jennifer’s Island. Our soc used to have parties out here all the time and then everybody got busy. I land on the pad and pick up the Sleip. It looks deserted which is a bit disappointing because I wouldn’t mind someone to share the day with even if we are both doing our own thing. As I gaze out across the cove I decide I’m not going anywhere. The water is so clear and the sand is pristine. No one has been here in a long time. I sit down on the edge of the pad dangling my feet and lean back on my hands with my eyes closed worshiping the sun as it kisses my face. I can feel the gentle breeze off of the ocean as it stirs my hair and I hear it whisper through the leaves. It wraps around my tummy cooling me slightly while it stirs the hem of my skirt and tickles my toes. I am in heaven here and I this is why I love summertime. Straightening up, I open my eyes and there’s a Gibnib walking along the edge of the water. They always make me laugh and when I do it goes into hyperdrive and disappears over the ridge.

I take off my sandals and cross the warm sand towards the edge of the water. I love the feel of the sand as it shifts between my toes and a wonderful memory of skipping comes to me from when I was a child and I do it now. I can’t believe it’s been so long since I’ve done such a simple thing that feels so good. I skip along the beach until I get to a bunch of cattails across from the eternal campfire, which has burned for as long as I can remember. I stop to look at some neon fish floating around the stalks. As I step into the water they scatter and I almost feel bad for scaring them but the water feels so good on my feet I just can’t. Walking the water’s edge around the cove I pause from time to time to let it pull the sand out from under my feet because it tickles. I wander until I am at the farthest point from the landing pad and then I walk out into the water until it is almost at my hem. It so cool and feels delicious and then a crazy thought occurs to me. This place is obviously deserted and has been for a long time. If I can skip like I’m 6 why can’t I skinny dip like I’m 16? So I move under a tree and carefully remove the top so I don’t stretch it out and step out of my skirt and panties, carefully place the hat and shades on the skirt, and wade into the water. And it is heaven, so buoyant and cool; it caresses me as I stretch out to swim into the middle of the cove. Once there, I take a deep breath and dive down to the floor looking at the crabs and shrimp as they move through their daily routines, poke at a Rock Goby, and spend a moment watching an Anemone which ducks away as my shadow crosses over it.

I surface facing out to sea and hear a man’s voice from the shore “Hello there.” I turn to face the voice and there is a man under the tree where my clothes are. He is holding what looks to be a towel and as he raises it I can see that it is. “Join me for refreshments if you would like.” he calls and then sets the towel down next to my clothes and walks back towards the camp fire. Somehow he looks familiar to me but I can’t quite place him. But, he seems harmless enough because he is walking away. So I wait until he gets to the camp fire before I walk up on the shore and towel off with my back to him. I had planned to dry in the sun as a perfect way to end the swim but this should be an interesting distraction. I put the top on and adjust my breasts for the best effect, step into my panties and skirt, set the hat at a jaunty angle, put the shades on, and with my sandals in one hand and the towel in the other head for the camp fire where he is waiting.

I walk slowly taking time to enjoy the trees and the last moments of my solitude. As I approach the camp fire, he starts to walk away from me towards the landing pad and soon disappears around the promontory. My interest is fully piqued at this point so I lengthen my stride and rounding the promontory I see a table with an umbrella, two chairs, and two frosty drinks. The man is in the shade of the umbrella and I can’t quite make him out but I can see is he crushing a leaf. He gestures as he places the leaf on top of the glass closest to me, “Come join me for a perfect Mojito”, he says with a smile in his voice, which I recognize but I can’t place and it is maddening. I step towards the table, drawn by the subtle smell of mint and he finally looks directly at me and as I look into his eyes I fall into infinity wrapped in a Summer Breeze.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Pricing:

Clothing (TT +MU)

Direct Miniskirt = 88.5 PED
Paradigm Shirt Series 7 = 19 PED
Stylus Trucker Hat = 3 PED
ACA/AS Civilian Uniform Arctic Glasses = 80.36 PED
Clothing total = 190.86 PED

Paint = 8 Fields @ 237.02 PED
Textures and Paint total = 237.02

Materials total = 427.88 PED

Final price with my MU is 500 PED

Last edited:
Nice color combinations!! :girl:

Thank you so much! Coming from you that is quite the complement :yay:

For those of you who don't know Ella, she is amazing! Check out her shop at Bilton Towers, Building 2, Floor 3, Apt H.

Last edited:
Love this thread, the clothes & the story.

I miss the Sirens very much - & especially you too Phedra.

How does that song go '

"Don't you know, you don't know what you got till its gone"

Back