Suggestions for mining

hyperatis

Young
Banned
First of all, your work in the past few years just horrible.. hard to say anything good..
No problem, here some solution what you are not made, nobody know why not..

Mining:
Your concept now:
finder f-101 averge finding: 263m
This mean, from 0-500m this finder can find anything in that "deep"...
There is a lot kind of resources.. you can't snipe for one...

My concept:
finder f-101 MINIMUM - MAXIMUM finding: 243-263
In this deep we can find: lyterium, crude oil , khorum alloy .
Not others, only this 3 type of resources !

finder f-102 MINIMUM - MAXIMUM finding: 303-323
can find: alicenies, folk, part of fossil tooth

TerraMaster 5 (L) MINIMUM - MAXIMUM finding: 810-830
can find: henren, alternative, mosquito

Second thing:
All limited mining tools has to be way more eco than the unlimited tools...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think clear and light for everybody, why need this kind of "changes"..

[DELETED]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread title updated to match thread topic.

Offensive remarks directed toward development team removed.

Please review the forum rules before making any further threads or posts.

I would quitt mining, if your concept would be used.
just fine about the finder, about it is yet.

How exactly do you think this will "fix" the economy?

There's 2 outcomes:

1-Everyone picks the finder with the range equivalent to the best MU ore, and mines the hell out of it. Hitrate stays the same so the MU on that ore tanks to 101%.

2-Everyone picks the finder with the range equivalent to the best MU ore, and mines the hell out of it. Hitrate is reduced to maintain "ore rarity" and therefore MU, so anyone trying to mine Rugaritz gets a hitrate of 0.000000000000000001%.

IMO some adjustment could be helpful, but what OP is suggesting is extreme and would clearly not work.

That being said... there should be some limit as to the ranges you can find ores. finding lyst from 5m all the way to 1000m+ just seems silly.

Likewise being able to use the f-105 and being able to hit ores at depths ~800m is also just silly.

If you're paying markup to use a greater depth finder then either the shallow trash ores need to have some sort of limit (i.e. 550m) and the depth range of the finders needs to be reduced to +/- 20% of total depth.

If the depth limits for shallow ores aren't a good idea, then perhaps have the resource distribution at 1000m be better: i.e. f-105 = 30% lyst, 10% gold 40% cald 20% others....

Compared to tk320 = 15% lyst 25% gold 40% cald 20% others.

Just a thought. markups of deeper finders would rise too..

Skilling in mining would actually have some importance. As of now nothing matters beyond lvl30

Yeah doesn't really fix anything as far as the economy. However I think it would be nice to be able to get only what you are looking for, for the most part when mining. Though, that can sort of already be accomplished if you just know what you want and where it hits a lot.

I know a game where harvesting resources works like that.

There, the only resources that have any market value at all are those found in the middle of PVP among big mobs. Everything else is just trash.

You insult and belittle the development team and then you say in effect: "Now listen and follow MY suggestions"

I did not read past your insults. Sometimes the source and attitude of ideas DO matter and until your attitude changes no interest from me on how you think the game can be better.

How exactly do you think this will "fix" the economy?

There's 2 outcomes:

1-Everyone picks the finder with the range equivalent to the best MU ore, and mines the hell out of it. Hitrate stays the same so the MU on that ore tanks to 101%.

2-Everyone picks the finder with the range equivalent to the best MU ore, and mines the hell out of it. Hitrate is reduced to maintain "ore rarity" and therefore MU, so anyone trying to mine Rugaritz gets a hitrate of 0.000000000000000001%.

You have no clue what you are talking about..

1.so if 1 resources markup going down to 101% who will mining for that? What you tell, every resources going down to 101%... You are confused a bit..

2.You forgot about the skills... Rugaritz can be found only with big skilled players...

3. you also forgot dynamic loot still there...

I know a game where harvesting resources works like that.

There, the only resources that have any market value at all are those found in the middle of PVP among big mobs. Everything else is just trash.
You know nothing that's clear to me.. in pvp you can't snipe hitting.. that's random.. there have a chance to hit himi, moss. pyrite I talking deeply different mechanics.. (No need to write, if you know nothing about the theme)

Last edited:
Back