Breaking Point

Dear MA provide,plc,reason for noob to participate ...

Currently there is Fort Medusa, which is a level 2 fort, and Fort Pandora which is level 3. We are planning on releasing level 1, 4 and 5 forts in the future.

The level 1 fort is going to be suitable for lower level players.

Currently there is Fort Medusa, which is a level 2 fort, and Fort Pandora which is level 3. We are planning on releasing level 1, 4 and 5 forts in the future.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on this Ludvig! Truly appreciated! :yay:

good to know, didnt realise FM & FP were different lvls. the old rig could be good for Lvl 1 ;)

Any idea how the wave event yesterday at Mulman Ascended spawn started? and who was the end level boss?

Arrggg read the thread title, "Breaking point."
For a few seconds I was thinking shit finally hit the fan at Mindarks headhunters.

Oh well, back to losing my latest deposit at lightning speed.

[Walks out mumbling: I had good loots but then Mindark fucked it up again with an event.]

That sounds really nice, looking forward for more info on this :cool:

Fort Medusa got us 2 globals the entire run, of which 2 lucky people got an item.

As far as I'm concerned now, they can keep Medusa, I wont be returning.

Consider to change items to Tokens/shards (tradable) ... and introduce Token trader ... so Noobs like me got some incentive to participate

So that is not only high DPS profit (break even) events

Resnis

Those events are not intended for new players (I am a such new player). Many of the veteran players have a lot of PEDs on their PED card but no more are interested to play. Quitting they will cash out their PED wich MA don't want to happen. And those events are intended to keep the old players in the game as long as possible. Noobs are not interesting to MA - they often quit anyway and they rarely have big bankrolls.

This is amazing to hear that this is a whole new system that many of us love.

“We’re having serious problems with robot incursions at Forts Pandora and Medusa. They’re encamped at coords [68254, 84011] and [84289, 86129] close to the fort perimeters.

Is there still anything at those coordinates to trigger the fort invasions? I went to the coords near Medusa and nothing happened like when I'd gone this was first announced.

Is there still anything at those coordinates to trigger the fort invasions? I went to the coords near Medusa and nothing happened like when I'd gone this was first announced.

I've triggered the Medusa wave a few times. Not entirely sure on the numbers, but you need to kill trooper gen 4/5 at those coords a lot (few hundred) and that spawns trooper F2-TF. Need to kill more than 1 of those, then it spawns the warlock shock f2tft. Then you need to kill that, and the wave proper starts.

Got to love the Army...

Oh my... we got attackers. Let's call upon the civilians to do our job for us.

We ought to fire them all, and split their salary amongst ourselves
Boo-Yah!

I've triggered the Medusa wave a few times. Not entirely sure on the numbers, but you need to kill trooper gen 4/5 at those coords a lot (few hundred) and that spawns trooper F2-TF. Need to kill more than 1 of those, then it spawns the warlock shock f2tft. Then you need to kill that, and the wave proper starts.

Thanks! I guess when I had gone a while back someone else had done the bulk of the work.

The commander of a local unit invites a senior officer to his location - only to tell him there are enemy units at these coordinates and he needs backup?

Well, it was either that, or the sarge just stands there and inspects his "unit". That might make the troops a little uncomfortable.

Back