My Arkadia Shop Scarlet Crypt of Shadows open house

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Hi everyone. I'm so excited that my shop has been finally revealed in all it's delicious vampy glory that I want to do an open house on Saturday 18:00 -20:00 Mindark time. Where I'll be giving door prizes away to any souls that are brave enough to enter the Crypt.

You don't have to buy anything. Just stop by and say hello. Though for those that do purchase anything from now until the 30th of June I will be entering you into a give away for 50 ped.

If you don't know where my shop is. I made a video on how to get to my shop and little tour here:

Literally the coolest shop in the universe.

Very nice shop Raven, I haven't been to Ark to see it close up yet. I'll be sure to visit next time I come that way. :)

It looks fantastic! :)

Great look....Ark shops are the best...Grats on your effort in the design as it has paid off. Ive been there and its like an experience within an experience in EU. :tiphat:

I must agree this is the best looking shop ever :)
Good job!

Love the video and congrats on the awesome shop! :vampire:

Neat! Scary! :vampire:

To bad about the coffin, but since we can't lay down these days anyway it wouldn't have been much use for you ;)

Awesome :) nice design
wish you the best and many sales

Fantastic shop RJ! Best of luck to you with it!

Happy selling! :)

Oh I do like this it's nice to more unique personal stuff. Who did the design? You or ark team? Did you have pay a lot? Don't know much about ark.

Oh I do like this it's nice to more unique personal stuff. Who did the design? You or ark team? Did you have pay a lot? Don't know much about ark.

Ark team getting the design idea and develop the shop at owner desires :) If I'm not wrong it is a bit expensive. This can happen after a VU

Ark team getting the design idea and develop the shop at owner desires :) If I'm not wrong it is a bit expensive. This can happen after a VU

I think this is the kind of thing that people really expected from MA, for years. I'm glad the Ark team is doing this. My opinion of them just went up.

if you buy a 50 item point upgrade, Ark team will do a design upgrade for celeste harbor shops. The upgrade costs the same per point as the usual 20 points.

You can do the design or help with it but of course they have to have the final work to prep the art for deployment in EU. They will also work with you to design something you like if you aren't into that aspect of it.

I haven't been through the process yet but a lot of the shops in Celeste Harbor have. A couple of them are pretty fancy with interactive items and such.

I loved the video - I had seen RavenJade's upgrades but to hear her explanation of the details adds a lot to the impression.

You can work very closely with them every step of the design process, or just give them a general idea.. and they will do a mock up and you say yay or nay. With me, I showed them what kind of texture I wanted for the shop skin, the skulls holding the chains, asking them to make the eyes glow, I showed them a style of fountain I would like for the blood. I asked for skulls to be on the floor. I wanted some mist and a coffin but there was an issue with polygons and lag. So the artist Livvu came up with the idea of the skulls holding the torches on the sides. etc. This was def a personal in my head design that Livvu made come to life.

You get 50 points and a shop updgrade for 5K ped

There are alot of really beautiful and unique designed shops on Ark now. If only other planets would do this... I imagine alot of interesting designs floating around all over the universe :)

Last edited:
Just a quick reminder that my open house starts in an hour.. (18:00 -20:00 MA time) if you happen to be on Ark, would love it if you stopped by to say hi.. I promise not to bite. :vampire:

Back