Question: How to improve Psyche?

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi everyone,

How do i improve Psyche attribute, whatever i do it seems to be stuck on 10 :laugh: so i'm pretty sure i am not doing something i should be doing :yup:
And is there a skill i could implant to level it up a bit :scratch2:

Thanks in advance for any help/info on improving it :D

Cheers

Hi everyone,

How do i improve Psyche attribute, whatever i do it seems to be stuck on 10 :laugh: so i'm pretty sure i am not doing something i should be doing :yup:
And is there a skill i could implant to level it up a bit :scratch2:

Thanks in advance for any help/info on improving it :D

Cheers

Mindforce:tongue2:

You cannot chip up attributes, it needs work to gain skill, thats the beauty of it ;)

There are plenty of very nice and eco mindforce L and UL chips around on all levels, so grab some chips instead of a gun next time you go hunt, and watch your psyche grow. At level 10, it goes very fast. And attributes give HP too, most people tend to forget that.

happy skilling!

Sweating and using mind force chips (bio, res, various combat chips, teleport chip, etc) are the only ways to increase psyche.

Sweating is the only way if you don't have the implant + chip/s to use.

You cannot chip up attributes, it needs work to gain skill, thats the beauty of it ;)

There are plenty of very nice and eco mindforce L and UL chips around on all levels, so grab some chips instead of a gun next time you go hunt, and watch your psyche grow. At level 10, it goes very fast. And attributes give HP too, most people tend to forget that.

happy skilling!

Thanks for the extra info on this, much appreciated :yup:

I'll be buying some of those attacks chips and hit them monsters :yup:

Sweating and using mind force chips (bio, res, various combat chips, teleport chip, etc) are the only ways to increase psyche.

Sweating is the only way if you don't have the implant + chip/s to use.

Thanks for your input on this :)

I'll be doing all of them bit by bit to see how it goes :cool:

Note that professions involving Psyche include not only Cryogenic/Pyro/Electro but also:
  • Biotropic (regeneration chips; low-level chips however have not the best eco, and new faps make them even less competitive);
  • Translocator (teleporting without real need to get somewhere is prohibitively expensive though);
  • Telepath (used e.g. by synchronization chips);
  • Jammer (although it's sort of hard to find anyone willing to attack you with mindforce in PVP).

Note that professions involving Psyche include not only Cryogenic/Pyro/Electro but also:
  • Biotropic (regeneration chips; low-level chips however have not the best eco, and new faps make them even less competitive);
  • Translocator (teleporting without real need to get somewhere is prohibitively expensive though);
  • Telepath (used e.g. by synchronization chips);
  • Jammer (although it's sort of hard to find anyone willing to attack you with mindforce in PVP).

Thanks for your extra info on this :D
I have a VI regeneration chip and for now it is what i'm using when going for L8-10(ish) bots with no armor and higher with armor when i find one :laugh: but for below this usually use the S.I. HEART one but that does depends on the mobs also :)
I did have a Level 1 translocator but i really don't need it because i always walk/drive or fly since i see more of the surroundings this way so i sold it :laugh:
That synchronization is good in combo with sweating so i might buy one for when i go sweating ;) that is what i was told so maybe it's not good :scratch2:

Cheers

You can ofcourse also gain psyche through missions, but I wouldn't focus on that for now when you are <50

You can ofcourse also gain psyche through missions, but I wouldn't focus on that for now when you are <50

If anyone in Project -X- dares to eat psyche tokens when still under level 80 Psyche he'll be demoted to 4th circle before the thing has been swallowed.

Thanks for your info :)
I don't really do mission, just hunt what i feel like hunting and mostly for 1 - 2 hour or so :laugh:
But it would be good just to have them in the mission log so as time goes by i may have some of them done :yup:

If anyone in Project -X- dares to eat psyche tokens when still under level 80 Psyche he'll be demoted to 4th circle before the thing has been swallowed.

Thanks for your input and lol :laugh:
In the beginning i wrote that i won't be eating any skill implants but i've eaten my words and plenty of implants long ago :laugh:

Back